Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, my name is Izzy. I’m 28 years old, Live in a small town in The Netherlands and came out for crossdressing early this year. I’m still quite a newbie to a lot of things, but would love explore more of my feminine self.

Actually my dreams and desires to dress up as a girl was something that was on my mind since my childhood. First it started as something playful as what kids usually have, but in my teenage puberty years, did it become something more serious. When I was around 13, have I secretly tried my mother’s tights on. Got into trouble for that, but after having a conversation with my parents about that was it so embarrassing for me, that it made me stash away those thoughts and desires.

Over the years have I been stashing those feelings and desires away. Mentally, it wasn’t fun, but eventually decided to give in after hiding these desires for over 15 years. Mainly because I couldn’t enjoy the hobbies anymore that I already had.

As what probably many of you recognize, is that joy and happiness you’ll get when dressing up for the very first time 😊

For me personally, it opened my eyes, and became a lot happier with myself. Got no regrets at all!

Clothes and wigs do I already have. Love to shopping for them. The only things that are missing are some pretty shoes and the skills for makeup.

Anyways, would love to get some tips for doing makeup, and also to make some friends here 🙂

Best regards, Izzy ❤️

Hi, I am Jamie in the USA. I am a crossdresser. Happy to meet you. I am new here too.

Hi Izzy,
      Welcome to CDH!
      Very nice meeting you.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Welcome Izzy. I have a niece who now lives and works in the Netherlands. She is very accepting of me and I know that it is a very open minded country. I hope you will be happy here.

Hi Izzy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

lzzy welcome and happy that your enjoying your time here with us . It certainly is a wonderful place with many wonderful girls all experiencing our love for dressing. Meet with some and chat with stories shared by all. Making friendships is so much fun and with some I’ve developed lasting connections . What a wonderful feeling to talk to your girlfriends and enjoy sharing fashion tips and learning about yourself and more . Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Izzy,

Welcome to CDH!

This is a great place, there are some great tips from some awesome girls here!

Look around, and enjoy.

Lara

Hi Izzy nice to meet you and so happy you found and joi9ned us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. So many wonderful ladies have welcomed you here allready that i cant add much to there welcome except to say really nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Izzy !

So nice to have another Dutch Girl here on CDH !

I have been here for allmost a month now and it has really helped me

understand more about myself.

You will get a lot of info on the Forums about the topics you have mentioned in your introduction.

So I hope you will enjoy yourself here !

Love Sylvia

Anonymous

Hi Izzy. It’s interesting that you have different femme names depending on which wig you choose to wear. I only have one personality (other than the one when I’m not dressed) and that’s Raquel. Although, I think there’s a bit of Raquel showing even when I’m in drab.

Welcome to CDH.

Much love,
      Raquel

Hi Raquel,

Thank you very much for your kind words! It really means the world to me ❤️

The reason for different femme names, is that I want to do cosplay as well. It’s fun to create your own “characters” that might come in handy for making stories.

Love,

Izzy

Anonymous

Hi Izzy!

Welcome aboard

Connie

xxx

Hi Welcome to CDH.

Hugs Charlotte

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Izzy.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Izzy,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?