• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am Carla from New Mexico and have been cross dressing for 20 years now

Hi Carla welcome x

Welcome, Carla – You’ll enjoy it here!

Fredrika XOX

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Carla,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  The girls are very friendly and supportive  here, I hope you enjoy yourself and make lots of friends.  I am happy to chat, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Carla

Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself in dressing up and expressing your femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..

Stephanie🌹

Hi and welcome from the UK.

Love Jane X.

Hi Carla!  So nice to meet you, welcome!

Marcellette

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Carla,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Anonymous

Hi Carla

Welcome to the Sisterhood.

Hugs X

Wilma.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Carla ,

Welcome to CDH !
      Like you , nobody knows about my dressing either ( only the lovely girls here do ).
      This is a wonderful site to be as a girl form the Rainbow Community.
      Everyone is really caring and encouraging of oneanother , as you will soon find out.
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here , and hope to see you on the Forums.

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Hello Carla

Welcome to CDH nice to meet you, I am Sarah from UK.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?