Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I live I  Reading in the UK, am new to CDH, but not to crossdressing…looking forward to getting to know some of you, and joing in this Intl community

Sandra x

Hi Sandra nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories of there femme life from childhood to adulthood as the ladies they are like you in there heart .. So when comfortable with us please join in with your journey in life as Sandra we all love to hear a good story .. As for making friends here there are so many  ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. Give wife a big hug girlfriend as she is a treasure here in our home as myself and many more here having a wife or SO that accepts us as there girlfriend and partner in life is a treasure to have good luck girlfriend and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..Again nice meeting you ..

Stephanie Bass

Thanks so much Stephanie, the response I have had is testament to you words, and so much appreciated, looking forward to getting to know everyone. I could not agree more about wives and partners and am thankful for mine everyday, and it sounds, I hope, like you are in the same position 🙂 we are lucky indeed

Warmest wishes

Sandra xx

Hi Sandra, Welcome to a place where we can share and learn. There are so many girls from the UK here at CDH, which is what makes this forum so great for me. I live in Arizona, but lived and worked in the UK for several years. I just wish I would have taken advantage of the opportunity to crossdress more when I was there. I am finding out there are several welcoming and friendly groups which are very active. I look forward to hearing more from you. Hugs, Paulette

Thanks so much Paulette, I hope you enjoyed your time in the UK otherwise. Nice to meet you albeit remotely

Sandra xx

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Sandra,

Welcome, it is nice to meet you, I am also from the U.K. (Near Lincoln).

I hope you make lots of new friends, I am happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Hi Tara, many thanks, really appreciated – finding my way around slowly 🙂

Sandra xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sandra

Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..

Stephanie🌹

Many thanks for the warm welcome Stephanie 🙂 enjoying finding my way around

Sandra xx

Janet Woodham
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Sandra,

I, like many girls on this site, am from the UK and I live in Surrey. Please feel free to contact me if you wish to chat. I have found this site a tremendous help.

Janet xx

Thanks so much Janet 🙂 appreciate that very much

Sandra

Xx

Hi Sandra, welcome to CDH 🙂

Hi Sandra,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Much appreciated Alice, thank you 🙂

Warmest wishes

Sandra

Welcome Sandra. It’s always nice to see new members from the UK, I’m in Gloucestershire. I have found it a supportive and helpful resource. Happy to chat if you want to make contact.

Thanks so much Natasha, appreciate the warm welcome 🙂 still getting the hang of the place

Sandra

Xx

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Sandra and welcome to the site.   Enjoy the forums and making friends.

Chrissy

Thank you Chrissy 🙂 I shall do my best

Warmest wishes

Sandra

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Sandra,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

Hello Terri Anne

Thanks so much for such a warm welcome, very much appreciated, and I shall indeed enjoy exploring 🙂

Warmest wishes

Sandra

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Many thanks for the warm welcome Liara.  Sandra xx

A big warm welcome to CDH Sandra!

Welcome Sandra from another UK member.

B x

Thank you Christina! There’s lots of us out here

Warmest wishes

Sandra

Too true! 🙂

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?