Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My name is Bonnie Summers.  It feels wonderful to be back with like-minded gals.  Today is my Birthday so I’ve been Crossdressing for……..68 years!   Where does the time go?

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Happy birthday Bonnie!  I hope it was a good one!  I’m glad you’re here, this is a very caring and supportive sisterhood.

Birthday hugs!

💖Lola

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Bonnie,

Happy Birthday, and welcome! It’s good to have you with us.
      I really don’t know where the time goes. I’m 62, it seems like it was yesterday that I couldn’t believe I was 31!
      It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Happy Birthday, Bonnie!

A song you probably remember:

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Bonnie
      Happy Birthday to you 💐🎂🍾🥂
      I really don’t know where the time goes… maybe just on ID.

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It is a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56yo (on my ID but I feel 24-26) cd/tg person; with a life a bit complicated by having to forcibly hide my gender identity ….. when I am alone in the house and I know I have no guests I am Greta, if I am at work or I have guests in the house I am Greta dressed externally as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I wear women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Hi Bonnie, Happy Birthday 🎊🥳🎂🥂🎉,

Welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a celebration drink I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing up since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m not quite as old as you I’m not 70 till next year,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Bonnie, Welcome to CDH

Anonymous

Welcome Bonnie

For sure, where does the time go. I am 74 and enjoy underdressing every day. Firth thing in the morning is put on a bra and panty and check the fit in the mirror adjusting the straps. I love the feel of bra straps and band all day. So feminine. Next are a camisole, top or short slip, and pettipants. Finish up with women’s fragrance (Victoria Secret scents I pick up every Christmas.

Hi Bonnie,

Welcome to CDH.

Enjoy a lovely bir5hday!

Alice

Hello Bonnie
      Nice to meet you and welcome to CDH, I have been a closet crossdresser for 50 years now.
      Best Wishes
      Sarah

Anonymous

We have to enjoy life and be who we are. Life is something to live and take in the pleasure and fulfillment that make everything complete. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

We do need to be ourselves. I’m very comfortable with who I am. I’m glad to see so many Ladies going out in public. When I was going out in public and asked about myself, I always said “Crossdresser”. Not Trans. The only way we will ever be accepted is getting out there and letting the public know we’re here.

Anonymous

You got that right

Hi Bonnie nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around ask many questions of these wonderful ladies telling there stories about the journeys down there femme path in life..  When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Bonnie as she travels down her own girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away.. Just do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better and thankyou.. Once again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi, Bonnie. Happy birthday. Hugs, Allysa

Hi Bonnie –

Welcome! I’ve been dressing forever as well and truly love the whole process…even just the opportunity to do it alone at home. Hope you find this a great place to explore and share!

R.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome and happy birthday Bonnie.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?