- December 3, 2022 at 11:07 am #698687Jennifer AnnaParticipantRegistered On: December 3, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
Just signed up today. I hope this will be a good experience. I have wanted to dress in womens cloths since I can remember. I love everything feminine. I don’t have much experience, or confidence. I don’t know how far I will go with this, I have a family life and no one really knows about my desires for this side of my life. Maybe some day. I do wear panties almost every day out of the house, but otherwise I am a closeted CD. I have worn womens jeans in public, but that’s all. It still felt amazing to do that. I hope to get a wig in the future. I also want to find shoes that fit, I have a larger foot and stores do not carry my size in womens shoes. I have never had make-up on. Again, I hope some day I will. I am here to meet other like minded people, Maybe get some tips and confidence to go further. Thanks for the acceptance to this group.
20 users thanked author for this post.
- December 5, 2022 at 3:29 pm #699183Greta La FolleLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 424Has thanked: 774 timesBeen thanked: 1514 times
Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.
I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person; with a life that is a bit complicated by having to hide my gender identity…..when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests, I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home, I’m Greta, externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.
XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
- December 3, 2022 at 8:55 pm #698798Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6643Has thanked: 14459 timesBeen thanked: 14156 times
welcome, this is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world . Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our site and ask any questions that you may want to know. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are.
- December 3, 2022 at 6:03 pm #698777
- December 3, 2022 at 5:34 pm #698775Allysa GrantLadyRegistered On: November 1, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 252Has thanked: 1857 timesBeen thanked: 1000 times
Hi. Jennifer. Welcome to CDH. You have come to the right place for support and advice. All of the ladies are willing to help you with your journey and your questions. Macy’s is where I purchase my shoes. They usually carry my size 12-13 in womens sizes. There are some wonderful websites that can show you how to apply makeup. I have been dressing for awhile and I am still learning how to look my best. I wear womens jeans everyday. There are clothes that are womens but look like mens. There are little things that can help you to dress as a woman and Noone will be the wiser. I shave all over and wear a light scented perfume. Both of my ears are pierced and I paint my nails. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Hugs, Allysa
- December 3, 2022 at 4:57 pm #698769Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 4415Has thanked: 63603 timesBeen thanked: 15824 times
Hi Jennifer nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here girlfriend like reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about the journeys they are on down there femme road in life.. So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Jennifer as she travels down her own girly path in life .. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away .. Just do us a small favor girlfriend and return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better thankyou.. So once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..
- December 3, 2022 at 4:49 pm #698767Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 98Replies: 5796Has thanked: 7804 timesBeen thanked: 15257 times
Welcome to CDH.
not sure the shoe size you are looking for but if you have a Torrid nearby they carry up to a size 13 extra wide. They are CD friendly and if your size isn’t available in the store an associate can order from the website. You can try the shoes on and return them right there in the store if they don’t fit or feel just right.
- December 4, 2022 at 10:55 am #698915
- December 3, 2022 at 2:06 pm #698738Christina IsmeLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 724Has thanked: 783 timesBeen thanked: 2256 times
- December 3, 2022 at 11:48 am #698703April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 434Has thanked: 5634 timesBeen thanked: 2059 times
Hello Jennifer welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!
- December 3, 2022 at 11:28 am #698694Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 716Has thanked: 735 timesBeen thanked: 2787 times
Hi Jennifer welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, if it’s help and advice you need you have come to the right place, if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X
Hugs Rozalyn X 💋
- December 3, 2022 at 11:26 am #698693Erika HendersonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 26, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 204Has thanked: 1224 timesBeen thanked: 785 times
Hi, Jennifer! I know exactly where you come from. I am also working on building up my confidence as well to embrace Erika. You have found a place of tremendous support and sisters who will help support you along your journey!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.