Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone, I am Alessandra.  I am happy to be here and join your forum.  Looking forward to meeting more of you.

Ally

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Hi, Ally, and welcome to CDH! We’re so glad you found us! You have found a wonderful, supportive group of sisters here!

Erika

Hi Alessandra, and welcome. I think you will find this to be a very warm and welcoming place to share and make new friends. If you are not aware of it there is a very active CD group in your area. A very good friend of mine, Roella Flowers tells me they have events on a regular basis. You may want to contact her. She is a member here at CDH. Hugs, Paulette ❤

Hi Alessandra
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person; with a life that is a bit complicated by having to hide my gender identity…..when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests, I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home, I’m Greta, externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alessandra

welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Ally welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

Well join right in we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Anonymous

Welcome Alessandra. I hope you find CDH as helpful and encouraging as I have found.

Welcome Again, Jessica

Anonymous

Hi Alessandra and welcome!

You’ll love being a part of this community, the ladies here are all so lovely and warm and welcoming!

Hugs,

Holly

Hi Alessandra,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Alessandra and welcome to CDH. You’re going to love it here girl. It’s the best site on the web. You’ll find all your sisters here a very loving, caring, compassionate bunch. Message any of us we’d like to get to know you better and how your journey is progressing.

Trish

Hi Alessandra nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girlfriend there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path they are on .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Alessandra as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you .. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?