Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Let me introduce myself. My name is Judy and im a 61 year old cd and have been dressing in the closet for more than 45 years. Im retired now and live alone in Pueblo, CO.  Living alone, though often lonely, has afforded me the opportunity to spend more of my days in dresses. I work on the side as a tailor and make many of the womens clothes I choose to wear. I have made many dresses, skirts, tops, and even lingerie. I suppose i couldn’t have picked a better hobby than sewing my own outfits. I also do alterations and sell hand made clothes to others on a small scale. Im hear today because I’ve decided id like to meet another cd and possibly enjoy the company of someone with similar interests. As I said living alone gets lonely and I’ve had enough of not only being alone but of enjoying something that has to be enjoyed only by myself. So here I am and in the near future I hope to meet one of you and share some fun together.

welcome – what a shame that you Im in another country or Id be round asking you to design and make me my dream outfits
      hope you do get to meet/contact others and be able to relax dressed in company

Hi Judy,

That’s quite a skill you have. Have you considered doing costuming for a community theatre? While some are cliquish theatre groups tend to be friendly to those who are different than the mainstream.

Of course, so are we here at CDH. Good to have you here.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Judy

Welcome to CDH – be sure to check out the forums and articles – hope to see you in chat – I think it’s wonderful that you make your own clothes

XOXO
      Suzanne

Hi Judy, and welcome! I so admire someone who is good at tailoring. I would love to be aboe to make some of my own clothes, or at least alter some of the ones I do have. I would love to see some examples of your work. In the meanwhile, I think you will find this to be a wonderful place to make friends and share. It has been for me. Having lived near Colorado Springs, and spending a lot of time boating on Pueblo Reservoir I miss Colorado (but not when the snow is on the ground)! I look forward to hearing more from you. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Judy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Judy welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Judy,

I am also “older” or as some like to say mature.  I am a state away in NE so it’s quite a drive but we might figure out a way to meet in the middle someday?  It would be an outing for both of us and for me that takes a lot of planning or maybe you’d like to meet in drab?  Whatever, just brainstorming.

JJ

hello Judy
      welcome to CDH, a friendly welcoming community. you have a very impressive and convenient talent. i would love to be able to create my own utfits or at least alter what I have.
      Enjoy the group and check out the site

hugs and kisses
      LesLee

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Judy,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have  introduced yourself. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 stacked bars, consisting of three horizontal bars[sometimes called the ‘ hamburger’] Menu.

Here is a link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

** There may be special offers and discounts as you enter the “Join Crossdresser Heaven”

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Judy,

I too live alone and it is lonely sometimes.  I wish I had your talent as a seamstress.  Sadly, I live around a thousand miles away from you in northern Illinois.  If we lived closer we could get together and be friends.

Kerri

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?