• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

<p style=”margin-bottom: 0in; line-height: 100%;”>I just joined less than 24hrs ago. I have been visiting this site for awhile, but I was just too scared to join. I finally worked up the courage and I did it. I joined! Evey one I have chatted with so far has been so helpful and supportive. I wish I would have joined long ago. I have been a secret Crossdresser for a very long time. No one in my family would be supportive of me. I tried to give it up several times in the past. I would acquire nice feminine items only to dispose of them later. I missed it so much when I gave it up. Now I am more committed to Crossdressing than ever before. I hoping this site will give me to inspiration and motivation to not give up anymore and to help bring out the woman inside me. I can already tell it’s going to be a great journey.</p>

Hi Jessica, I spent 6 months looking at this site before I got the courage to join. I too wish I had joined earlier. Our stories our similar, long time dresser, tried to quit but the urge to crossdress is always there. After we retired I showed my wife Jamie, I as you are now more committed and crossdress some part of every day. Jim comes out when the ‘manly’ things need doing.

Have fun,

Jamie

We are with you all the way Jessica!  Your new family approves and supports you 100 per cent.

Hugs     Lady Veronica

Thanks for having the courage to join CDH. Now its time to discover the real you and to heck with societal gender roles.

hello and welcome, what took you so long.L.O.L. glade you did join up. its not that hard and you will find here  on c.d.h. very friendly people. lots of reading and groups to look at. i have been x dressing for many years. i started up when i was about 12 or 13 and it went away for years. then came along the internet and me getting a computer, this is my 3rd one for the others were too old.   i am married and wife knows but will not see me or help with make up. she lets me dress up tho when 2 adults kids are not home. i have my own collection of dresses, skirts, nylons, bras, panties, pads, perfume, jewellery. my wife got tired of me wearing hers in which she does not wear any ways so why cant i wear them. so i buy my own and in stores and on line. great to meet you. i added you to my friends list if that’s OK

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Jessica and welcome to CDH. This is an awesome, friendly and supportive place for us searching to explore and express our inner femininity.

I have been crossdressing for about 40 years and since five years I’ve been going out fully dressed as a woman on a regular basis. Please feel free to contact me anytime for questions or chat.

Anonymous

Hello Jessica, I’m the same as you. I’ve been in the closet for many years myself, and like you I’ve tried to stop by throwing out all my the clothes that I have secretly stored. Just to go out and buy them all over again. This is probably the single biggest reason I finally came out and told my wife my secret. It was a little scary at first but we talked it out and she now supports my dressing. I hope to become friends with you and many others thru this website.   Barbiexxx

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?