Tagged: 

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m not the most social person in the world so I will keep this short and sweet.  I go by the name of Susan and and quite firm in my gender, though defiantly not in the wardrobe department!

I started young, just from curiosity more than anything else and found it to be fun.  Years went by and I came to the conclusion that clothing really doesn’t have a gender, I mean, when was the last time you saw genitals on clothing?  It’s usually the wearer that has such equipment lol.

That being said, I find women’s clothing more comfortable and more interesting.  I find it disappointing that men are stuck with two clothing choices, pants or shorts.  Women get pants, shorts, skirts, dresses and that’s just a start.  I find it interesting as well that many things worn by women and considered women’s clothing were once men’s clothing or at least universal, such things like lace, tights, heels etc.

I’ve been in public a few times but I usually just dress around the house.  It’s not a matter of fear or being shy, it’s simply that my kids don’t need the hassle of being made fun of because Dad wears a skirt.

If you want to learn more, feel free to read my profile.  Otherwise, I hope you’ve had a great holiday and if it wasn’t a holiday in your area… I hope your weekend goes great!

Anonymous

Hi Susan,

Welcome and thanks for a great introduction.

I dress in women’s clothing not only because I find it more interesting but because I want to express/identify myself as a woman, and I think it is this that overrides all other considerations, at least in my case. It is a symbolic gesture just as is make up and nail polish, it just feels like right for me to use.

what do you think? hugs!

Celine

Maxine Doos
      Baroness

HI Susan,
      Welcome to our community.
      I enjoyed reading your intro very much especially the candor.
      I’m sure that you will find many new friends here from all across the trans / CD spectrum. The ladies are all friendly and happy to discuss just about anything. Browse through the forums & member profiles, feel free to comment where you have an opinion.
      If you need any additional info, don’t hesitate to contact one of the Ambassadors.
      Most importantly, enjoy your time with us.

Maxine.

Welcome Susan,

The male/female clothing thing when it comes to selection is something I talk to my wife about all the time. Guys clothing is so limited in selection texture, pattern and color. Is it any wonder that there are not more of us in the world crossdressing with the lack of choices in menswear?

Welcome to CDH,

Codille Benton
      Ambassador

Anonymous

Hiya Susan, welcome to CDH! We’re so happy to have you with us. Feel free to browse the Forum and all the articles that are here. Of course, commenting and sharing of your experiences and perspectives are greatly encouraged, we all learn from and support each other. Come to the Chat room sometime, don’t be shy, just jump right in and say HI, you’ll be amazed with the support you get. Ask anything, we’re help to help and support, again, welcome to CDH! Let me know if I can be of help with anything for you.
      Denise 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?