Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My name is Elizaberth  Anne and I live in the Sierra Nevada Mountains of California. I was was born in the 1950s when most women were expected to be stay at home moms and dress up whenever they left the house. My father had a very high stress job that kept him away from home much of the time and during the summers I traveled to the South with mother and my younger brother to visit with relatives. The men were usually working during the day and I either was left alone to explore the woods or spent time shopping and visiting with the ladies as they performed their daily tasks.

I first started dressing the summer I was eleven. My mother’s parents had a large storage shed with wooden crates full of old clothes that had belonged to my mother and grandmother when they were younger. I spent many hours trying on clothes and shoes from the 1940s and pretending I was a lady.

Over the years I was caught many times by my parents when I borrowed my mother’s clothes. To be fair, there wasn’t a lot known about crossdressing in the 1960s. I received numerous lectures, threats and beatings but I could not stop the yearning to dress and be a girl.

I was fortunate in college to meet my best friend and wife. We have been together for over forty years, raised three wonderful children, and are now retired. She has known about my crossdressing and gender issues since before we were married.  While not supportive, she is a very rational person and has studied all the information available about TV/TG psychology.

I am at a point in my life when I am attempting to reconcile my dual nature with Christian teachings and doctrines. I have always been a very spiritual person, but fear of condemnation and the potential harm disclosure would cause my family has prevented me from reaching out.

I look forward to interacting with your group and learning from you all.

Beth Anne

Hi Beth Anne and welcome to CDH. You will find this place supportive, encouraging, and possibly a little emboldening. I joined last November and since have seen the real me grow by leaps and bounds. You can see my profile for details. I too struggle to reconcile all this with my faith. There are however women of faith here who will gladly share their perspective via private chat or message.

Hugs,

Stephanie

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Beth Anne. Welcome to CDH. We are a very understanding and friendly community. You have come to the right place for you to interact and learn. Enjoy your journey.

Gisela.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?