This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Stephanie Flowers 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Jaymi Foxx
    Participant
    Registered On: May 25, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I would like to say hello to all. I hope to find some new friends to share our mutual passion.

1 user thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Stephanie Flowers 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: June 26, 2017
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 910

jaymi    your now part of a wonderful community where friendships can by found and advice and support by ladies here are exploring their paths in life . Share each other’s experiences , learn from and added your voice in talks on about everything from fashion to going out . So much and many here to live  a passion that we all have come here to enjoy. Welcome and I am looking forward to seeing you here. 🌹

Carolyne Sherman 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 20, 2018
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 93

Hi Jaymi!  Welcome to CDH and a wonderful home for girls like us. I hope you find everyone here as warm and welcoming as I have. Jump in and get active and make some friends and participate in the forums and conversations, we are glad your here!

🍷C

Sara Marie Franklin (SMF) 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: July 27, 2016
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 253

Hi Jaymi  welcome to CDH.  This is a great place to meet girls just like us.  I think you will love it here and there are some great tips on dressing and being more feminine.  Say hello any time would love to chat.

Sara Marie

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who viewed ThisX

People Who Like Thisx

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account