Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Billie
      Lady

I am a MTF crossdresser in my 50s, living and working in New York. I have been crossdressing regularly for 20 years — with the encouragement of my wonderful wife! I’ve recently begun dressing full-time outside work, though often subtly to give off an androgynous vibe. I’ve also started taking on more and more feminine traits — gestures, handwriting — to take on a more fully feminine persona.

Thank you for your help and support!

Hi Billie,
      I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do. This site has helped me tremendously.

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

Anonymous

Hello Billie and welcome to our happy place. I know you’ll find plenty of caring and understanding friends here. Join us in chat when you can and share your thoughts and feelings via the forums.

Most of all, have fun. Your supportive wife is also most welcome.

🙂

Anonymous

Hi Billie, I am glad you joined us. I hope you enjoy this site and the wonderful ladies you will get to meet as much as I do. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Hugs, Brianna

Anonymous

Hi Billie and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Billie welcome with us
      Catherine

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hello everyone!’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?