Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Sadie Davrose
      Duchess

Greetings All!
      Just stopping by to introduce myself, and thought I would start with some background. Dressing started as of course when younger, around twelve or thirteen. I started wearing my cousins clothes that she left at my grandparents. Then from there I would usually only wear undergarments that had been pilfered from school friends or relatives. I have gone through many purges, and when I did have a collection I kept it secret (away from friends, family and my wife) But of course last year the urge struck me really hard and knew that I wanted more. So I talked to my wife  and told her everything. She of course had known for awhile and was waiting for me to tell her. I am lucky enough that she accepts it, and is happy that i’m able to find an outlet. On the other hand she doesn’t want to be a part of it. So here I am a year later, still struggling to find friends to share this side of me with. My goal is to be able to go out en-femme in the near future, but will gladly take being able to go shopping with someone or having a girls night in. I can’t wait to get to know you all!

Welcome Sadie,

So glad you could join us here. Your story sounds a lot like mine!!! Happy to meet you!!

Love and hugs,

Lanna💋❤

Hi Sadie and welcome to CDH. Your story sounds very similar to mine, in the respect your wife accepts but does not get involved. Mine is almost exactly the same. I say almost, because she has been known to actually buy me thinks like skirts, tights and even cosmetics!! its weird! but it works. Thanks for your intro hun and i hope you find us a great place to be and make lots of new friends. Why not try the new chat room too? its much faster and a great place to be 🙂

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

Welcome Sadie,

Lisa

🙂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sadie,  I enjoyed your reading and theses situations you have  mentioned occurs offern to many here. Here this place you’ll find many here  to help in finding your femininity and lessen the struggles that you are experiencing. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topics. Sorry about your wife’s lack of acceptance. Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured you have that support and help from everyone here . Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Sadie!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?