Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My name is Amber, and I’m very new to all this. Not exactly new-new. I started crossdressing when I was nine. The only thing I remember is that it felt natural and amazing. Of course, like most of us girls, I started taking my mom and sister’s clothes. Unfortunately I wasn’t very sneaky, or a good liar. So I got caught a lot.

Unfortunately again, my dad was a pastor, and it didn’t go over well with my parents. It seems they eventually shamed my out of dressing up like the pretty little girl I wished I was. That was probably around 18, and for quite a long while I hadn’t crossdressed at all.

About five months ago I put on a pair of panties someone left in my apartment, and it was like a heroin relapse. I fell off hard. I now rush home after work so I can get into my girl clothes. I finally started getting more serious about this this week. I’d like to be more than the dude with a beard who wears dresses and lingerie around his house.

This is all really terrifying, so I thought I needed to come to a place like Crossdresser Heaven to get some support. I’ve never told anyone about wanting to be a girl more than anything, so I haven’t quite been sure how to go about this. Luckily my job is partially to do research, so I tried to learn what to do when all you can think about is wanting to be an amazing, sexy, feminine woman. That’s how I found this place, and I’m so glad I did.

I hope to get to know lots of you, so feel free to send me a friend request.

Amber

Anonymous

Hi Amber and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hello & Welcome to our little peace of Heaven Amber!

You’ll find our forums & the ladies here to have a lot of sound advise. Some are veterans, an some are new…. either way, we are very happy you’ve found us!!!

Cookie.

Hi Amber,

I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do. This site has helped me tremendously.

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

Hello Amber and welcome to CDH! I hope you enjoy this place and find friendship and love here!

Anonymous

Hi Amber, Welcome to CDH. So glad you joined us. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Brianna

Hi amber I am looking forward to being friends with you and I look forward to meeting you in the chat room take care love Bethany

Hi Amber and Welcome to CDH. We will do what we can to help you along your journey!!!

Codille Benton

Managing Ambassador

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Amber welcome with us
      Catherine

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?