Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Erica Ann
      Lady

Hi Everyone,

My name is Erica and I am a crossdresser.

That sounds a lot like the opening line of an AA meeting.  The difference is that I am very proud to be a crossdresser, and I am not looking to quit anytime soon.

Like many, my desire to crossdress came at an early age, probably around 11 or so.  I remember the first time I put on a pair of my mother’s panties.  I also remember the time my mother found a pair of her panties in my bed! That story I will hold for another day.

Now, I’m 54 years old, happily married to my second wife of ten years.  My first wife passed away from cancer 11 years ago leaving me two wonderful children.  My new wife is divorced with two children of her own.  For a long time the house was filled with the six of us running everywhere.  Yet I still managed to find time to dress up.

The youngest of our children is off to university now and living on campus.  With just my wife and I at home – and a very discrete dog – I am able to dress up more often and for longer periods.

I have been wearing panties and pantyhose to work, under my regular clothes, every day for the past 15 years.

Yes, my wife is aware of my desire and has on occasion even helped me pick out various items of clothing.  It wasn’t always that way though, I didn’t actually tell her of my desire to completely dress up (clothes, breast forms, wig, shoes etc) until we were married for 4 years.     Sure, she knew about the panties and the pantyhose, but she really thought that was just a fad or passing fancy.  She knows better now and is fully supportive of me.

I will save the story of me telling her for another time – if you are facing the challenge of telling your significant other about your fem self, take this small bit of advice be patient with her – it will take a long time before she is ready to “really” accept it – that is if she is anything like my wife.  Feel free to reach out to me if you want to chat about it.

So, here I am.  I’ve been to different sites like this before but I can feel that this one is different.  I would love to meet new friends and chat with you about anything.

Can’t wait to get more involved with this community!

Thank you for allowing me to drop in.

Erica Ann

Samantha G…..
      Ambassador

Hi Erica,

Welcome to the CDH community.

We have many members here with very similar stories to

your own. The website has lots of great advice and support.

When you get a chance fill out the profile questions it helps

everyone get to know you a little better. Join us in the chat room

some time, it can get very lively there when the room starts to fill

up.  Hope to see you around the site.

Hugs,

Samantha

I like you disclosed my CD desires a few years into my marriage. At first my wife tolerated my CD’ing, but more recently she has accepted it. I probably will never get encouragement, but I’m happy with what I have.
      I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do. This site has helped me tremendously.

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

HI Erica thank you for sharing your story I told my wife too after we were married she still has her moments where she likes it and doesn’t like it but we are getting through it

Anonymous

Hi Erica and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hello & welcome to our community Erica!

Thanks for sharing your story!

Cookie! 🙂

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Erica welcome with us
      Catherine

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?