Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, everyone!

I’m new and very excited to be here. This is the beginning of a journey of celebrating a part of me I’ve known about for years (decades!) but am only now finally embracing. I’ll be posting pics and updates as I move ahead and I’m looking forward to seeing everyone else’s journey too.

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask. For now, I’m cishet (more or less), my SO is cis-bi and fully supportive, and I feel fortunate to live in a time and place where I can feel accepted and encouraged, including by everyone here. 🙂

~☆~Erica

Anonymous

Welcome Erica. It is great that your SO is supportive. You will find great support and friends on CDH. I love your profile picture.

Erica, welcome to CDH.I have just seen your public picture.You are absolutely stunning dear.

Hello Erica and welcome,

You photo is lovely, hope to see you around the site.

Jessica x.

Anonymous

Hi Erica , a great place here to meet & learn from plenty of girls with diverse experience . It’s lovely that you’ve found the need to embrace & celebrate yourself , especially with an encouraging SO – even more to do together 😊☺Tiff

hello Erica, nice to have you here. this is a great place on the web to meet others like our self’s. i never knew there was that many x dressers out here like my self. i thought i was alone. many new comers find this site and join to learn more about x dressing and meet new friends. enjoy keep cool and have a great day

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Erica,  welcome, happy that you did find us. With you as a long time dresser I’m sure many here would love to hear some of your stories and experiences. We’re always looking to learn more about this amazing world. Meet with some of our wonderful ladies who would love to chat and with some make lasting friendships. Love your  profile pic and looking forward to seeing your posts. This is a beautiful place and one I know you’ll enjoy being part of . Very nice meeting you .

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Erica!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?