Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all.

My name is Linda Davis. I am gender fluid or perhaps gender queer. I have three distinct versions of me. Which one comes out on any given day is totally random. Sometimes it is Linda which is me full dressed and acting like a woman. Sometimes it is Richard which is me presenting as a man but in a skirt and other feminine clothes. And other days  it is Richard as just a plan old guy in guy stuff. I am biologically male and am quite happy with that. I do love going out as Linda and being a girl and being treated like a girl. It is a real trip for me. The middle me is probably the most interesting at least to me. The guy in a skirt look is the one that I have been surprised  at how well it is accepted by others. I spent the majority of my time in that mode and I have and will go anywhere that way. I have gone weeks without even thinking about wearing the dreaded pants. I am widowed. My wife of 47 years knew about all this and was very helpful with clothes and makeup tips Plus my mother was a home economics Teacher so I can cook, sew, and know about color and other things girls should know. This me in a nut shell. Thank you for allowing me to be here. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Love Linda

Hi Linda,

Welcome from the UK, it is nice to meet you.  I am sorry to hear that you wife has passed away, she sounds like she was a lovely and supportive woman.
      I look forward to keeping in touch and hope to see you around the site.

Jessica x.

Hello Linda   nice to have you here at C.D.H. sorry for you loss.    i know what you mean when dressed up we are female and act like one, then there is the boring male role in which we must be out side the shell so to speak.   my wife knows of my x dressing and lets me know when i can dress up for we STILL have a 22 year old son living at home. i have more female stuff then wife does and wear them more then she does.  even under dress too, this way when i can dress up and be free and happy and stress free i take off my shirt and pants and put on my heels and make up,wig, perfume, ear rings and be all me of what i should of been born as.    so you can say i am trapped in a male body with a female figure. i am 110 lbs, thin and passable with some cover up and foundation. the rest i don;t need except nylons, bra,dress or skirt and blouse and some help with boobs.  i need to dress up in female cloths if not i am not happy and i am a crab.  being dressed up is more relaxing and being the true me. i love dressing up, putting on make up, perfume, dresses, panties, bra, and even pads at times. i buy my own female stuff and i also claimed my wife;s dresses for she don;t fit into them no more. well read my profile will tell my side of my journey   have a great day

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Linda,   happy to welcome you.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome

Hi, hello, and welcome to CDH! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Linda,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Linda and welcome I don’t write as much as much as the other ladies but I do try to talk to everyone! Everyone does say I talk too much so I’ll just say that this is a great place to start Jessica, Lucinda Stef and the others are always here.
      Hugs, Sandy.

Welcome, Linda!  What a great post!  That was inspirational to read.

Welcome Linda!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?