• This topic has 14 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Alexis S
      Lady

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself. I’m Alexis and live in Wayne, NJ. Like many of us, I’ve been dressing since my very early teens but didn’t fully embrace it until a few years back. I love the vintage look and a lot of my outfits reflect that. I’d love to meet up with other local girls for shopping, drinks, etc. so drop me a line if you are or just want to say hi! Always looking to make new friends. 🙂

Hi Alexis I’m Robin from Long Island.Ive been dressing since my early teens too.would like to chat with you

Anonymous

Hi Alexis, Im Jessica. It’s nice to meet you, hoping you’ll find loads of great friends and lots of things to enjoy here.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alexis

happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Aoife
      Lady

Welcome, Alexis!

I grew up in Jersey myself. Quite far from Wayne in Basking Ridge, but I had a few friends up there so I know it, ntm my wife’s best friend is from there and still lives at home.

Hi Alexis nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. You have come to a wonderful place to meet girlfriends as there are so many here from all over the world. Lots to do here as reading forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask some questions from clothes to makeup and everything a girl wants to know. So get settled in and relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself .again nice to meet you and hope to chat sometime.

Stephanie bass

Anonymous

Hello Alexis and welcome to CDH….

Welcome Alexis!

Hi Alexis,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Alexis,

Great to meet you dear. Allentown, PA here. We are practically neighbors. Shopping and drinks is always a great idea.

Crystal

Hi, hello Alexis, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Alexis, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. Looks like you are primarily interested in meeting some other crossdressing people to possibly socialize with in person! I never took a count but I believe I have seen a few people who might be near you that have joined CDH since I joined last year. The site has a way for you to find crossdressing people in your area! If you don’t know how to use it yet send me a private message and put the word “Search” on the subject line and I will send you instructions! The membership here is very friendly and supportive! You have to put in a little effort to get the most out of your membership! Staying active on the site and reaching out to other members is the best way to achieve this! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi, and welcome to the best cross dresser site!

A CD in Allentown, PA. Wow! right near me. Any CD meeting spots/groups in Allentown? The bug is a problem right now, but not forever, I hope.

Anonymous

Hi Alexis, welcome to the site.
      LOL Amanda X

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?