Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I’m 40 and currently I’m in Central Florida area.  I grew up in Minnesota so I know what cold weather is like.

I enjoy Sven and Ole Jokes, as well as the antics of Red Green. as well as Hetalia, and Scandinavia and the wolrd..
      I also really like video games, board games, tabletop roleplay games, as well as anime, Star Trek, Cosplay, and Sweet Lolita, among other things.  I’ll gladly admit I’m a Geek.

as far as music goes it’s mostly a mix of Kpop, Jpop, and Christian pop.
      Though there are exceptions,  like the band OKGO is awesome.

and now for the part that I’d only share in a place like this.
      I’m still fairly new to crossdressing as I’ve wanted to do it for a long time but never really had the chance before now.  so I’m certainly eager to explore it more.  and find new cute outfits and looks.

I’m here looking to make friends, and find people I can casually hang out with.   either on or off line.

Hello Akari, and welcome to CDH!! I am kind of a geek too in that I like math and science, but being from a different generation I didn’t even recognize those musical genres!😉😄 I will have to give them a listen. I am kind of new here too, but you will find some amazing and supportive people here! Glad to meet you! Hugs!

Well definitely have to hang out sometime.

Since the Genere’s are quite large if your going to look for some examples let me help you with some of my favorites in each. you don’t have to listen to all of them these are just a handful of my favorites in each
        for Kpop:

for Jpop:

for Christan Pop:

Electro Swing:

OKGO:

Wow! Thanks Akari!! I will check them out! Those Kpop girls look adorable!😍

your sure welcome. and yea I think they are too.

Hi Akari 💕💕

Welcome to CDH. This is the best place in the world for cd/tg. You can make friends, get support ask questions about dressing and there will be a lot of ladies to assist you.

You wrote that you like Scandinavia, I’m Swedish. So it would be nice chatting with you.

Lots of Hugs

Lily-Rose

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Akari  It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

By Minnesota, you mean Canada light, correct? Jkjk. Welcome sister!

Heh, I did travel up to Canada a few times, but still it was like 3 hours one way trip from where I lived so didn’t do it a ton. but it was fun the few times I did. ooh I also once took a trip to ottawa for a week, where i dressed up the whole time. and that was so awesome I know i didn’t pass but no one seemed to care about that either, best trip ever.

Anonymous

That’s awesome. Haha, an old Squadron mate of mine from the Navy was from Minnesota, and he always called it Canada light.

Hi Akari,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Akari,

Welcome to CDH, enjoy your stay here and stop by and say Hi sometime.

Hugs – Katey

Hi Askari,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Akari!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?