• This topic has 21 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Elle.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Elle
      Lady

Hello

I came out to my wife as CD just recently and I am very new to this and don’t know where to begin. My wife suggested i try her dresses but they are too tight for me 😂

So I googled and joined this forum for resources and research.

Elle
      Lady

Thanks for your lovely words Michelle. There is so much to learn and so much to do. Its exciting to feel like a woman. I hope to get many friends here with whom i can share this journey.

Hi Ethan, Welcome from a former Illinois girl This is a great place to share and learn . You are very fortunate to have a wife who is supportive. So many girls I know do not, and it makes their journey much harder. It sounds like you need to start building your own wardrobe. Of course, Amazon is a good place to start, but consignment stores and places like Goodwill, etc. are also a great place to find clothes. Of course, Amazon is less conspicuous. But I have discovered a guy rummaging through the dresses rack does not get much attention these days. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures. Hug, Paulette

Paulette, Thanks for sharing this. I’ve thought about going to goodwill, but was feeling nervous about doing so, but your right. I’ve been in there for other things and no one seems to really be paying attention to what other people are looking at.

-Mona

You came out to your wife, and she suugested you try her dresses.

You did some searching and found this website, where you’ll find plenty of support.

Win, win!

Fredrika XOX

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Ethan,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.Β  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat roomΒ  Β ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Ethan,

Welcome to CDH! Have you picked a femme name yet?

– Robyn

Elle
        Lady

Thanks so much. I never thought about it and now that you mention it, I think I need one. Any suggestions?

Hmmmmm….Natalie…somewhat related to Ethan

Elle
      Lady

Thanks everyone for such a nice welcome.

Hi Ethan. My name is Mona. Its great to meet you. I just joined a couple days ago. My journey is quiet different, but I think similar in that I am new to dressing and trying to figure out how where to find clothes to fit.

One of the things I’ve discovered that I need to know is my bust size. So many things seem to depend on that. I don’t know mine yet and ended up spending money on some things that didn’t fit because I guessed.

I’m gonna to try and find a fabric measuring tape somewhere. Then figure how to find my bust size.

Maybe your wife has one around there you could use.

Anyway, that’s just a bit of what I learned so far. Maybe it will be helpful?

Looking forward to getting to know you better and hearing about your journey

💜💜💜 Mona

Elle
        Lady

Hi Mona

That’s a great idea. Yes, we do have fabric tape. I’ll use it. I’m also looking at clothing charts and measurement guides to take down necessary measurements and hopefully find a good fit.

Thanks

Hi Ethan,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Ethan nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Well girl as a new sister here and a family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girlfriend with having a supportive wife you are in a wonderful group as myself also but many ladies here are still in the closet and lots of love and support to them for someday to be free of the doors he he .. Anyhow girl yes thrift stores are a great place to start with minamal out of pocket money for clothes and shoesΒ  bothΒ  good luck girlfriend and say hello often we all here are here for you ..

Stephanie bass

Elle
        Lady

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks so much for the welcome, my first girl friend πŸ™‚

About being best site on the internet, when I googled everyone seems to think that and I myself am experiencing warmth that I can never have from people who judge.

I’m very lucky to have a loving and very supportive wife. But right now she’s the only one who knows.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

EthanΒ you certainly found the right place to explore and learn. Meet many of our gals just like yourself who are experiencing their love for dressing.Β  Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself .Β  YourΒ  in good company and know we can and will support you through theses amazing times. Happy to meet you and welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Ethan, nice to meet you. Β It is great that your wife is supportive and you will enjoy this community.

Hi Elle, and welcome to the group! You will not find a more helpful and supportive group. Take a look at the website, visit forums, make friends as you see fit. We’re here to share, help, and there will be open conversations had!!
      👠Sylvia Lynne

Anonymous

Hi Elle and welcome to the site! That is sooo awesome that your wife is supportive! You definitely came to the right place for advice. Good luck on your journey! 💖

Hugs
      Kaitlyn

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Elle,

Welcome to CDH! You have found a great place for friendship and advice. How amazing to have a wife that suggested trying her dresses on!

Happy for you girl!

Lara

Elle
      Lady

It’s so amazing to see everyone so friendly and supportive. Thanks a lot everyone.

It’s really nice to have a supportive wife. She is so happy that I am doing something I love to. So much that she changed the way she address me. She’s calling me wifey, girl, girly etc. Lol

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?