This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Martha Lou 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Amanda North
    Participant
    Registered On: September 12, 2017
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Hello everyone, my name is Amanda and I’m so excited to be here. I’ve been crossdressing for about four years now, mainly to explore my feminine side. I’ve been thoroughly enjoy it so far and wonder at times why I didn’t start dressing earlier in life. I love shopping, wearing high heels, having my nails painted, and enjoy a good glass of wine from time to time. I’m looking forward to meeting new friends, sharing my experiences, and learning from others. I’m in my early 40’s and I’m from Canada. Please feel free to contact me at anytime. Cheers everyone!

4 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Martha Lou 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 11, 2016
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 63

Hi Amanda and welcome.

I am a transgendered lady  and would be glad to chat at any time.

Stephanie Flowers 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 26, 2017
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 166

Hi Amanda   welcome  I’m too from Canada, central Ontario and too have recently join this amazing site  . So much to learn and do you’ll love being here and meeting many new friends. I’m learning this feelings for dressing and here with the support of these lovely ladies I’ve acomplish much and am enjoying every moment. I wished I started earlier but at least I’m now here and experiencing these feelings I’ve bottle up for so many years. I’m here now and love chatting with you all. Again welcome see you on our travels 🌹

Lady Veronica Graunwolf 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 318

Amanda…..welcome to CDH! I am from Canada too, currently reside in Elliot Lake. Wind blows me around a lot…been all Over Quebec to B. C. I hope you find our site informative, and don’t be a stranger……..I love to  chat too.

Lady Veronica

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account