Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I want to start off by saying that thank you to all of the people whose stories I have been reading these past two weeks.  I knew hypothetically that this community was out there, it was great to wade in.

I am 49.  Back when I was 10 I tried on my mother’s swimsuit and was fascinated by how it felt and how I looked.  That feeling stuck with me.  I did all of the normal guy stuff — sports, dating girls — but never felt like a one of the dudes and preferred shopping with my female friends.  As an adult I married, had kids, got divorced, and moved across the country when I became an empty-nester.

As an adult I have only one male friend, the friends who I go out with, travel with, and otherwise connect with are women.  I felt like I fit in with these friends.  Then three years ago my employer had everyone go through gender spectrum training — I am an ENTJ who likes to classify things, and for the first time I saw where I fit in.  It was powerful being able to name it, trans female expressing as male, even though I did not talk to anyone about how I felt.

Then two weeks ago I got one of those Kohl’s coupons in the mail and looking at the front thought “oh what a fun looking dress.”  I guess maybe the time had come for me, because it finally dawned that I could get clothes online!  I found this site and got a lot of good advice on sizing.  I like Vera Wang, with my one kid away from the weekend, I am spending time around the house in my charcoal grey chemise.

So thanks to all of you here, this is the first time that I talked about this part of my life with anyone — I was happy to find this safe place.  Sabina

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sabina   this is a place where all one  can  enjoy being  who they want to be with many caring and supportive girls here. As you have saw there’s so many beautifully written forums to read from, learn and grow in expressing our femininity. Our girls here love to her from you and offer advice and help in everyway. Happy to meet you and enjoy being here in a community that cares. 🌹

Thanks Stephanie.  Coming online here was the first thing I did after getting home from work and changing clothes.  🙂 Looking forward to new friends and lots of story sharing.  Sabina

[quote quote=107437]Sabina this is a place where all one can enjoy being who they want to be with many caring and supportive girls here. As you have saw there’s so many beautifully written forums to read from, learn and grow in expressing our femininity. Our girls here love to her from you and offer advice and help in everyway. Happy to meet you and enjoy being here in a community that cares. 🌹

[/quote]

<span style=”font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px;”>Thanks Stephanie.  Coming online here was the first thing I did after getting home from work and changing clothes.  🙂 Looking forward to new friends and lots of story sharing.  Sabina</span>

Howdy Sabina and welcome to CDH. You will find all of girls very approachable and a gold mine of information. Your on your way now…….shopping, flirting, and generally being a female and thoroughly enjoying herself. If you need any advice or help or just chat…..my door is always open.

Dame Veronica

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?