• This topic has 14 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone, I am Rhea, from Portland, Oregon. Super new here and wondering what Β and how to explore. Hoping to meet awesome friends here and explore. Have fun ladies 😍

Hi Rhea,

Welcome to CDH. Β It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Hello Rhea, welcome to our home.Β  If you need any help at all, be sure and don’t think it is a bother, even with the simplest questions.Β  We are more than ready to help all we can.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Hello Rhea and welcome to CDH… 🌹

Hugs

Natasha💋

Hi Rhea nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. Look around girlfriend read some forums and posts and when your comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask some questions from clothes to makeup to everything you allways wanted to know about this girly life you and all of us have. So look around get comfortable sit down kick your heels off and enjoy yourself . One thing do for us dear is we all love a good profile [age so fill in more please so we can get to know you better there is nothing to be afraid of here as we really dont biteΒ  well some girls do be careful (he he ) just kiddingΒ  And again nice to meet you and if you have questions please pm me or any of these wonderful Ambassadors here or any body we will help you get going in right directionΒ  .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Rhea,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! There is lots to read here, and so many wonderful ladies to meet.

Thank you for introducing yourself. Really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

RheaΒ welcomeΒ  Β  happy to have you join with us. Certainly a place to explore cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.Β  Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Rhea, I’m Sophia, and I live in Lapine,oregon. I’ll be happy to talk anytime.

Hi, Rhea and welcome! You can check out the forums and ask anyone for advice. These girls are so helpful! I’ve learned so much since I joined.

Anonymous

Hi Rhea, and welcome to the site. Looking forward to chatting

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Rhea and welcome.Β  You have come to a wonderful world of compassion and caring and a great group of girls.Β  So much to do, and so much one can learn here.Β  Happy to have you join our group!

Stevie

Welcome Rhea!

Greetings Rhea, it is a pleasure to meet you and have you join our little family here. Hope you enjoy you stay.

Samantha Forum Hello Memo

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Thank you all πŸ™‚

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?