Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Tonight I sit here and wonder why once again I’m alone my wife of 6yrs has left her excuse she wants a man not half and half now upfront she knew long before we got married did not participate but knew and all of sudden now it’s a issue what can I say its who I am I can’t change Lord knows I’ve try a few times it don’t happen you can’t change who u are I look at this way the Lord bless me bye giving me a strong feminine side to go along with my masculine side and I love them both

Amber,

I am sorry to hear about your wife.  Life can throw us curve balls that are far from logical.  Remember, though, that which does not kill us can only make us stronger.  Please know that we are here for you.

MacKenzie

Amber,

You’re in my thoughts and prayers, I will pray for your wife as well.

–Dani

Anonymous

Hi Amber and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Anonymous

Amber I am so sorry your wife has left you. My wife of 38yrs died in 1998 she was my soul mate . She was very understanding and helped me let my girl out. We also had 4 children. I know the lonely feeling you have. this site has so many nice people . if you need a shoulder to cry on , I will be happy to chat with you. I wish I could speak to your wife, to tell her that you as male or Amber are still the same loving person. but you have a girl who needs to get out at times . she can find plenty of info to see what CD is all about . if she still loves you maybe she will understand , what you and all CD’S go through. it isn’t easy being us. But its the life we live and the road we travel. we are who we are. my best wishes to you ,and I hope you can work thing out . HUGS Jennifer

Anonymous

Thank each and everyone of u for the support the love u are showing me u don’t understand how much it really means to me right now I’m so happy I discover this community and all of y’all love u all ladies have a wonderful day
        Amber

Anonymous

[quote quote=38585]Hi Amber and welcome to CDH. Rachel [/quote]
      Thank u Rachel so happy to have found this place

Rose
      Lady

Hi Amber; nice to meet you. Welcome to CDH. I’m very sorry to hear about your wife. Please hang in there. One way or another, things will get better for you.

Anonymous

Hi Amber,

Here’s hoping 2017 will bring you loving friends who want nothing more than to help you succeed in whatever endeavour you venture into.

Hugs,

Jacquie

Amber, welcome. May 2017 find you happiness.

Cookie  ☺

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?