Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

First off I should say that I am very glad to have found this site. It seems very helpful and friendly so far.

My name is Andie and I am a CD/genderfluid m2f. I am in my early 30’s but have been aware of my difference since around age 8-9. When I noticed that my attraction to girls was two-fold, that I was both intrigued by and jealous of their cute dresses and tops, their makeup and mannerisms, I knew something was different with me. It wasn’t until my late teens when I discovered the words “Transgendered/transsexual” that I found out what I felt was a real thing.

I have always been a softer, sensitive male. I enjoy the company of a group of girls and have always been better at socializing with females and much prefer their gentler nature as opposed to the competitive, immature mores that men must follow.

At this time, I am still in the closet but have been crossdressing since age 10. While I have an extensive wardrobe and makeup collection, I have never been out in public and none of my family knows :(. A couple close friends/ex girlfriends do know, or knew when we were dating and didn’t have issues. I feel that with some more makeup practice and maybe 10 less pounds on my frame that I could pass enough of the time to be comfortable going out.

I hope to make some new girlfriends here as well as take in some helpful advice from more experienced girls than myself. A place where Andie can be herself in every way ^_^.

Anonymous

Hi Andis Welcome to CDH This is a great site to be on. YOU will meet the nicest girls here. THEY ARE so nice. Join us in the chat room, ask questions, be a girl with us, talk girl talk. Have fun, get all the advice you need to help you on your journey. I hope you will join us in the room and laugh, cry, learn. Be one of the girls. Hugs Jennifer1cd

Andie,

Welcome to CDH, our little corner of support and friendship.  This site and the ladies here have been a great help to me as I embrace my journey.  I hope that we can be as much help for you.

MacKenzie

Hello Andie.

I just want to welcome you to the CDH forum. Hope you enjoy it here.

Hi Andie welcome we are glad that you chose to join us

Rose
      Lady

Hi Andie, and welcome to CDH. It’s nice to meet you.

Anonymous

Hi Andie and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Andie! I’m glad you joined us! I can so relate to your attraction to women. I love watching them, but also want to be able to be just like them sometimes. I hope you get up the courage to go out in public. It is SO MUCH FUN to be out and about as a women. We’re here for you!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?