• This topic has 24 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Jamie.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jamie
      Lady

Hey everyone!  I’m Jamie and I’ve been on this site before but Finally decided to go for it and created a profile today.  I’ve definitely girl crushed on some of y’alls pictures before, you are all so beautiful!  I opened up a little more to my gf about cross dressing and she was so accepting that the flood gates opened and we have talked about make up and clothes and shoes and everything, lol!

a little about me, I’m 37 living in Las Vegas, from Texas originally.  I’m poly so I have 2 gf and one of them is married and the other has a gf as well.  I don’t get to dress as often as I would like and don’t have any clothes with me currently either.  Hopefully that will change in the next few months though.

Been cross dressing on and off for over 20 years, only in the privacy of my home, never ventured outside.  Would love to see if I could pass and get the whole 9 yards done, makeup, nails, shoes, wig, etc.  there is a place here that will give you a full makeover and then have a girls night on the town with you.  A little out of my price range though.

feel free to message me and connect, I always love making new friends.  And having some “lady” friends would be amazing since I haven’t meet too many in real life.

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Jamie
        Lady

Hi Alice!  Thank you so much.  I’m very excited to be here!

Hi, hello Jamie, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Jamie
        Lady

Hi Samantha and thank you so much for the warm welcome and words of encouragement as well as the convo in chat!  AHH!!  I am so excited to be here now and I think you know that really well by now, lol.  I will definitely ask questions, I am not afraid of doing that at all.  I am sure I will get a few pictures put up in the hear future.  I am also working on my profile slowly but surely.  I am so looking forward to talking with people and making a few new friends!  Thank you so much once again! *kisses*

love, Jamie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jamie,  welcome back… Just by your decision to be here your desires seam to be developing. Most start with simple undergarments , and so on and in time work on full dress. Soon I’m sure you’ll enjoy getting to that point. Venturing out is a dream of many here and with time that could and  may happen. It’s amazing with support  from others and a building of confinance how experiences seam to show promise. I to have experience  my first outting to which may happen just the last little while ago  . Very nervous and scared but was a experience I’ll never forget. Best to you on your journey and enjoy your time here with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Jamie
        Lady

Hi Stephanie!  Thank you for warm welcome and words of encouragement.  I am SOOO glad I finally decided to create a profile, I don’t know why I waited so long!  AHH, I’m so excited for this, lol.  Below the belt undergarments are a pretty regular thing for me right now, above the waist not so much.  I used to have a few dresses or skirts, but nothing to really brag about.  Except this one pair of heels…lol.  Everyone is amazing here and I love talking to people in the chat.  Can’t wait to get to know people more and talk with everyone.  Thank you again!  *kisses*

love, Jamie

Anonymous

Hello Jamie🌹

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha💋

Jamie
        Lady

Hi Natasha, love your name!  Looking forward to chatting with you.

*kisses* Jamie

Hi Jamie nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here. You have such a bonus following you in these doors as a Gf who supports you and helps you be the girl thats in your heart. As so many girls here from all over the world to become friends with  allways a click away . Thanks for the nice intro and again nice to meet you hope for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Jamie
        Lady

Thanks Stephanie!  Having my gf supporting me is huge, and once I told her it was like flood gates opened for me to explore and do things.  But every ones support on here is just as big too.  Feel free to drop a line anytime.  Maybe I’ll see you in the chat room as well! *kisses*

Jamie

Sophie
      Lady

Welcome Jamie!

Just for the record, you don’t have to be all professionally made up and passable to go out in public as a woman so don’t let those obstacles hold you back. I am proof that you can do it all yourself and still have a great time.

Anyways. Cheers!

Stephie

Jamie
        Lady

Thanks Stephie!  I think it’s more of a mental wall to get through than anything.  With encouragement from girlfriends like you I’m sure I will get there soon enough! *kisses*

Jamie

Anonymous

Nice to meet you, Jamie.  Welcome to CDH.

Jamie
        Lady

Hi Stephanie!  Thank you so much, I’m so excited to be here with all you wonderful and beautiful women!

💋Jamie

Anonymous

Hello Jamie🌹

Thank you sweetie for the compliment😊

Looking forward to chatting with you.

Hugs

Natasha💋

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Jamie and welcome.  I’m so happy you finally decided to ” go for it ” and officially join us.  You have hit the bullseye for meeting some wonderful ladies, truly a great bunch of girls here.  But, you are probably finding that out 🙂 .   I look forward to chatting with you !

Stevie

Jamie
        Lady

Hi Stevie!  Thank you so much for the warm welcome.  Yes, the women here are absolutely lovely and so amazing!  I can’t believe I waited so long to join.  I look forward to chatting with you also!

💋Jamie

Welcome Jamie!

Jamie
      Lady

Hi Michelle, thanks for welcoming me here!  Can’t wait to talk with everyone more.

💋Jamie

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to CDH!!! It’s so good to see you here.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Jamie
        Lady

Thank you Stephanie, I am loving everything so far!  Thank you stopping in and commenting, have a great weekend honey!

Jamie xoxo

Anonymous

Hi Jamie,

There are so many great and wonderful people here. You’re going to love it.

Hope to chat with you.

Jessica.

Jamie
        Lady

Hi Jessica!  OMG I am loving it so far, these girls are all so wonderful!  I love getting in the chat rooms first thing in the morning and feeding off of their energy to start my day.  Feel free to message if you don’t get into the chat much.  Take care!

Jamie xoxo

Jamie
      Lady

Hi Samantha!  Thank you so much for the welcome and words of encouragement!  I know it’s a big step and this city is so big and just everything happens here, it’s more of a mental challenge than anything.  Especially since my gf is so supportive and everything!  Thank you again and I will let you know if I have any questions! *kisses*

love, Jamie

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?