Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Live in the hurricane wv area and have always wanted a to meet and have a beautiful cd to play with. Im about as open minded as they come. And would love to chat and meet up with some of you beautiful ladies out there

Hello John….hope you didn’t suffer too much damage.

Hi John…

I don’t want to try and read between the lines of your introduction but it was my understanding that this is not a dating site.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

John as it been mentioned were a caring and support site for dressers new and mature to talk to, share experiences with and help each other in their lives  through these amazing journeys.  Not like other places we don’t use this as a hookup or a  date site . Theres those other ones out there  but here it’s more settle and understanding to our needs. To offer advice, comfort and and as I said support. Hope you understand and please were a good group and enjoy chatting with and meeting with but  without the hassles.  Check us out more you may like what you see. 🌹

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?