hello everyone im john

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Stephanie Flowers 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Live in the hurricane wv area and have always wanted a to meet and have a beautiful cd to play with. Im about as open minded as they come. And would love to chat and meet up with some of you beautiful ladies out there

2 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Stephanie Flowers 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: June 26, 2017
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 1428

John as it been mentioned were a caring and support site for dressers new and mature to talk to, share experiences with and help each other in their lives  through these amazing journeys.  Not like other places we don’t use this as a hookup or a  date site . Theres those other ones out there  but here it’s more settle and understanding to our needs. To offer advice, comfort and and as I said support. Hope you understand and please were a good group and enjoy chatting with and meeting with but  without the hassles.  Check us out more you may like what you see. 🌹

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Daniella Solo 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 13, 2018
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 91

Hi John…

I don’t want to try and read between the lines of your introduction but it was my understanding that this is not a dating site.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 1437

Hello John….hope you didn’t suffer too much damage.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account