Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ladies my name is Leslie. From reading your posts it seems that I came to the crossdressing life differently than most. While my fiancé and I were discussing our upcoming wedding she told me that she could see that there was a woman inside me that wanted out. That was news to me. We spent several evenings talking about her desire for me to be her wife and for her to be my husband. After several days of thought I decided to give it a try and ordered some things online. When I put them on it just felt right, like this is the way it was meant to be. That was going on 9 years ago. We have since married and we now have a son which complicates things. I have also retired from my job. When our son was at school I could spend the day as Leslie till he came home. I have met my hubby at the front door when she comes home from work early as Leslie but that’s about as far as I have gone in public. Now with the corona virus outbreak our son is home schooled so Leslie doesn’t get to make an appearance very often since at this time we are unsure about exposing him to our lifestyle yet. Anyway that’s the short version of my story……….Leslie

Diana W
      Lady

Hi Leslie,

Welcome to the friendliest place on Earth.  We have a thriving community of ladies here who are incredibly friendly and always willing to offer advice and suggestions.  I can see your dilemma. It’s hard to know what to suggest as my wife and I don’t have any children.  But I’m sure others who do have kids will be able to give you tips on what works for them.  Anyway, welcome and make yourself at home.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Leslie  “ohmy” I haven’t ever heard of someone discovering their passions for dressing that way. That would certainly be different in a very special way . Welcome dear it’s so nice having you here with us.

This is such a beautiful place to where we all here  enjoy the passions we love. And to enjoy these feelings with someone close to you is so important.  I too embrace that as my wife has supported and help me in so many ways. Being here with the encouragement I’ve received from many of theses remarkable ladies also help to understand ,to offer advice which has given me true understanding and the confidence to feel good about my self. Looking for friends, many here and looking to meet. Share a story or two and chat about anything thats inportant to you. Very happy to meet you and looking forward to seeing you here. Enjoy your journey.
      Stephanie  🌹

Anonymous

Hi Leslie,

What a beautiful way to find your true self! I love your story!

Welcome to CDH!

Kay

Hi Leslie,

Welcome to CDH.  Thanks for sharing your story.  Sounds like your spouse is quite perceptive.

Alice

Anonymous

¡wow! Leslie sweetie,  your life story about your relationship and crossdressing is so fantastic, i just want a female husband like your spouse,  it has been my dream for long time and pray to God to find her, you are the luckiest crossdresser in the whole world, welcome to this amazing site,  we are here to help and support you in all you need, hugs and kisses a lot felicity

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Leslie welcome.

…. I do not know what else to say but Wow!  What an amazing story, I love it!  Your hubby is apparently very very perceptive!  Congrates on that!

Stevie

Hi Leslie nice to meet you and what a wonderful story and hope there will be a round #2 and congrats on finding such a loving and supportive wife to help you find your inner Leslie and let her come out to play what a treat for you to be shown your inner self you didn’t know about . I started as a young teen dressing then mom and aunt dressed me to the nines on Halloween as I think mom new of Stephanie in my sole then years later met wife got married shortly after came out to her and Stephanie blossomed and grew up from there but enough about me . Please get comfortable with us and give us a round # 2 part to this wonderful life story of yours. And also if wife is comfortable with us ladies here there is a area here for wifes and SOs to join ( wifes and significant others ) that she can ask questions of others like herself as  a GG and we cant go there just for them but she can join us in a forum and offer some advice or ask us questions so have fun here and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Hi Leslie,

What a wonderful story! So happy to welcome you here to CDH.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Welcome Leslie!

Thanks everyone for the welcome and kind comments. There is so much to see and learn here. I never imagined that such a kind and caring community existed. Every time I think that I’ve figured out something on my own I read an article here with the same thoughts that I’m thinking. Others have went before me and have figured out what I’m trying to figure out now. How wonderful it is to be able to learn from others experiences. I would love to hear from others that have came out to their children to learn from their experience. We do worry about how he would react and how others will treat him if or when they learn of our lifestyle. Thank you all again for the wonderful welcome………Leslie

Hi Leslie, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people! Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post. Thanks for sharing your story with us! When I first found out about Teralynn, I did a lot of research on the subject, and it might interest you to know that I ran across a subject referred to as FLR ( Female Led Relationships) in which women were looking specifically for men who had attractive feminine features that might be open to a relationship in which the traditional male and female roles would be reversed! The women would work outside the home and assume the role of husband and the men would embrace a feminine persona and assume the role of wife. There were quite a few case studies of this and I did not find any instances where the two people involved in any of those studies were anything but happy with the relationship they were in. I don’t recall any of the case studies in which children were present. Perhaps they were just not mentioned. Since you and your husband have children, I think how much they are told would depend on their ages and since you are married it should also be something the two of you consider together and come up with a course of action you both can agree upon. I am so glad you found us and decided to become a member! I hope you will stay active on the site and get to know some of our wonderful members. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. By the way you might be wondering if I ever considered that! No because I am equally comfortable as John or Teralynn and even after I told my wife about Teralynn she still expected me to take care of the things John had taken care of throughout our many years of marriage! I don’t think I would have felt right handling it any other way. – Blessings

Hi Leslie and welcome to CDH. I’m really glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

True, your story is different than a lot of folks here but but as Teralynn said there’s a name for your relationship: FLR for short. So it’s neither unusual or uncommon really. And it’s infinitely more interesting than the similar sounding but vastly different FLIR: forward looking infrared. Your husband is more than welcome to join CDH too if she wants. There’s even a private wives and SOs forum just for the GGs. As for your son, that’s probably a good call not introducing him to your lifestyle until the two of you can make an informed decision about that. Largely for economic reasons if my lady and I ever move in together I’d gladly take on the role of househusband. I know that’s different but it’s still an option.

Welcome again and I hope you find what you’re looking for here.

Thank you Casey and Teralynn for the welcome and comments. I am familiar with FLRs. We were living in one I just didn’t know that it had a name. I also didn’t know that there had been studies done of them. When I retired 2 years ago there was really no discussion between us I just took over doing the housework since hubby works 5 or 6 days a week. The first time I sent our son off to school and dressed as Leslie and started the housework I just felt like this is what I’m suppose to be and do. I love being able to dress as Leslie and sending hubby off to work then doing my housework. I also love when hubby gets off early before school lets out and Leslie gets to meet hard working hubby at the door. Unfortunately that doesn’t happen much any more since the virus hit and our son is home schooled now. Yes we both agree that what we share with our son or others about our lifestyle is a joint decision. Right now we are being very cautious with what our son knows, but there was an incident last week I’m not to sure what to make 0f. We were getting ready to go to the beach and our son says ” Dad you need a bikini. And you need to shave your legs and arms too. ” We both about choked. I asked him why he thought that and he didn’t have a reason. I still don’t know what to make of it but I told him I didn’t have the body for a bikini. Teralynn, I also take care of maintenance issues around the house. Hubby likes doing it but unfortunately she doesn’t have the skills to do it correctly most of the time so I try to teach her. Thanks again for the welcome……..Leslie

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

Leslie:

Welcome to CD Heaven and I trust that you will find this community to be warm, welcoming and supportive.  Your story touched me deeply in a way that I could not imagine.  For  that, I will be extremely grateful.

With love,

Mary Priscilla

[quote quote=373038]Leslie Berlin[/quote]

Out of the mouth of babes…….

Hi Leslie!

Welcome to CDH!

Hugs

Autumn

Leslie you and your hubby don’t have to be too concerned about your child’s bikini and hairy arms and legs comments! Children pick up on things more than their parents are aware of! Depending on your child’s age and temperament it is a perhaps a sign that the time is right for a casual “ no pressure” conversation to explain that not all men shave their arms and legs or would think it appropriate to wear a bikini at the beach! Come to mention it, you could also throw in the fact that even a few women don’t shave their arms and legs or would be caught on the beach in a bikini. This could turn into a perfect “not all people do the same things” teaching moment. Run this by your significant other before you do it and I recommend she be present. Reason – parents showing a united front about anything makes more of an impact on developing children and you eliminate “well mom said this” or “but Dad said that.” Sounds to me like you just have bright, observant kid on your hands! – Blessings from Teralynn

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?