Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I muse the femme name Loren St. James.

I am a lifelong cross dresser. I started at age 11, and I am still enjoying it at age 65.

I am married and my wife is extremely accepting and supportive of my cross dressing. She encourages me to get dressed and enjoy myself. We frequently go shopping for clothes and lingerie together.

Hi Loren

Awesome name!  Welcome to CDH!  How wonderful to have a supportive wife.  We even have forums specifically for wives and SO’s too.  Have fun and enjoy.

xo – Robyn

Hi Loren, and welcome!!! It’s great to see you here. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Loren,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Loren   happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. Isn’t it wonderful having a supportive wife.  I too am blessed to have my wife’s acceptance and truly enjoy sharing such an amazing experience. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Loren, thank you for the great intro. It make me very happy how well you and your wife are together, you sound so grateful and are quite lucky!

Welcome to CDH, I’m sure you’ll find lots here to enjoy! Best wishes,Rei

Welcome Loren!

Welcome Loren

I am in Saskatchewan and I welcome you to CDH.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?