• This topic has 51 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone, my name is Ruth-Ann. I can hardly believe I typed that, but I know it’s true. I have struggled with this for a few years now, this emerging desire to express my femininity. Unlike some of you (but not all I notice) I have only had these yearnings for a few years.

I have resisted them for a long time. But in the privacy of my mind I know there is a female trying to express herself and when I thought of the name ‘ruth-ann’ she just came alive in my mind.  I have read some of the comments and blogs on here for a year or more now and I love and am amazed by the sexy, creative, lovely thoughts and feelings you all have expressed. And I love the pictures to bits. I’m a total novice, just starting out. But I have decided, going forward, that Ruth-Ann will have to be a part of me until, as they say ‘death us does part’ 🙂 And I really look forward to being one of you.

I’m attracted to female lingerie, (they say the greatest form of flattery is imitation 🙂 )and can’t wait to own my first bra, panties, tights and skirt. I look at myself in the mirror and picture myself dressing. Ditto for the makeup. (Oh, and of course, I’ll need a wig). I know I will never pass, but I dare to hope that I might someday share a coffee with some one of you while enfemme.

I am married and there is no possibility in the near future of expressing this to my wife…and yet, .. she is full of surprises. I’m half tempted to send her shopping for my bra and panties 🙂

I will leave it at that for the moment. I think you are a wonderful, warm group or I would not be here now. Kisses and hugs

ruth-Ann

Hi Ruth Ann. Welcome to CDH I know you will love it here.  I hope that in the future you are able to open up to your wife and that she fully accepts you as Ruth Ann.

Hugs

Susan

Anonymous

Hi Susan Talbot, thank you. That would be lovely, if she did. Maybe down the road, who knows.

Welcome to the site Ruth Anne.

You can’t believe you just typed your name, love it, we have all been there. Just wait until somebody addresses you out loud as Ruth Anne, will blow your mind!
      Hope you have fun exploring and stick around.

B x

Anonymous

Hi Bianca,

that’s a lovely though, thank you. And exploring is what I’m doing right now x

Anonymous

Sounds like you are ready to get started well the girls 👧 here can help you welcome to the site

Anonymous

Thank you, Christina. I’m so happy to be here xx

Hi Ruth-Ann, and welcome. Your frank and honest appraisal of where you are at the moment, and where you are going, is very refreshing to read. By that I mean, I realize you must have many questions and concerns, but the fact you are charting a course to move forward in your journey in a concise and deliberate manner will only bear good fruit. And please don’t underestimate yourself as far as “passing” (which I consider an overrated term). I think you will discover as you spend more time exploring your feminine side, especially experimenting with makeup and choosing the right clothes you will surprise yourself. I look forward to hearing how you progress in your ‘adventure’! Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Hi Paulette,

Thanks for this lovely welcome and comments. It’s amazing how good it feels exploring these feelings I have. how it makes me feel inside. It’s like another world has opened up to me. and finding you all here is amazing. I have so much further to go that all of you. So far, all I own is a lady’s makeup bag. Now all I have to do is fill it 🙂

Hi Ruth Ann,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Alice, thank you. it is really lovely to be here.

Hi Ruth-Ann nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know there girlfriend as a new sister here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  There is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from by asking these wonderful ladies what ever you need to know you will get your answers.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girl we all are just a click away ha ha ..  As for myself im here in NE Montana USA  just a short hop away from you he he .. As for the wife girlfriend slow and steady lots of conversations help and be honest and truthful all she has to gain is a girlfriend to have fun with maybe some new clothes if your close to same size so a win  win for her he he ..

Again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you so much for that lovely warm welcome. I’m so glad I found my way here. I’ve already started dropping hints to my wife. I told her I could do with a wig…:) not sure she realised what type of wig though. I’d love to get her on board, but first I have to discreetly start buying some essentials.  I already have a lady’s makeup bag. A beautiful beige colour with a gold clasp. My wife was giving it away and on impulse I just asked for it. I keep my meds in it (not many, nothing serious or permanent) but soon it will hold lipstick and lip gloss and a few other essentials. 🙂 I love that line, ‘all she has to gain is a girlfriend’. No, big size difference. She is petite, I’m five-ten. But Ruth-Ann has helped in another beautiful way, she is determined I lose a little weight. xx hugs

Hi Ruth-Ann and welcome to this wonderful address of friendly and supportive persons.

Anonymous

Thank you Requal xx

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Ruth-Ann

Welcome to this wonderful community! I also have only had these feelings for a few years, and have not yet shared them with my wife.
      You have plenty of friends here! Send me a message sometime if you feel like a chat.

💕Lara

Anonymous

Hi Lara, that’s interesting, it almost mirrors my own experience to date. I’ll start by sending a friend request. yes, I’d like to talk. Thank you x

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Ruth-Ann,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  This is an exciting time for you beginning to discover this side of you and enjoying the first time of trying new things and looks.

I hope things open up with your wife, I was open with my wife from the early stages of our relationship and we always communicate and compromise. I hope you make lots of new friends, if you fancy a chat anytime, or would like any advice or support, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Anonymous

Hi Tara, thanks so much. It will be a long voyage but I’m really looking forward to it. My wife is pretty understanding so I guess yes, I’ll take the plunge in some small way. Not sure how yet. I think though she has already noticed these last few years that something has changed in me. I’m more considerate and I listen more. That is definitely Ruth-Ann’s influence 🙂

Davina
      Lady

Ruth-Ann; welcome to posting to CDH. Typing your name is an important first step. It was for me when I chose Davina. Just take a step at a time, you will see it moves quickly in loving your new self.

Anonymous

Hi Davina,

thank you. I’m looking forward to getting to know many of you.

RuthAnn –

Hi and welcome to CDH.  You’ll find this to be a lovely and supporting community.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Anonymous

Hi Suzanne,

thank you. I feel happier already xx

RuthAnn –

Hi and welcome to CDH.  You’ll find this to be a lovely and supporting community.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Anonymous
      Lady

Thats great you’ve decided to explore your fem side. It only gets better and more thrilling as time goes on. Don’t pressure the wife but get those panties and lingerie and start having fun. Welcome to the sisterhood, you can never go back.

Anonymous

Hi Michelle,

I know … no going back. I was in a sports wear shop a fortnight ago and I was drawn, like I was hypnotized, to the bra section. Never in my life was I so shocked. that urge had never happened me before. that was when I realised Ruth-Ann was not going away. Thank you for the lovely warm welcome.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Ruth-Ann,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous

Hi terri,

thank you so much. And I will look through the info as you suggest. I’m really happy to have found myself here.

Anonymous

Ruth-Ann,

Welcome you will be pleasantly surprised at the acceptance, comfort, support and love here. We’re all different but share a common bond, the love of femininity. Not sure why but enjoy the ride with us.

❤️ hugs and blessings

Ginger

Anonymous

Thank you, Ginger. That is well put. I’m not sure why either, I just want to acknowledge it while I can x

Hi Ruth-Ann and welcome to CDH. I have only been here a couple of weeks but already feel so welcomed and included. You will find so many interesting ladies and articles to help you along your journey. I too believe I could not pass, but would love to meet out with others sharing my femme side. Good luck in your new found girl life. It does feel wonderful.

Brianna Kay

Anonymous

Hi Brianna,

It is so lovely here. And yes, I’d love to get to the stage (I day dream about it) where I could sit at a cafe table or a bar with others girls in my femme persona.  Too soon yet but it is a goal to reach for. Since acknowledging this side of me and coming here I have developed a whole new optimistic view of life. Honestly, I haven’t felt better in ages. I’m seriously considering sharing this side of me with my wife. I have already shown out of character interest in make up. So far, she hasn’t minded one bit. newbies together!! x

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi Liara,

thank you. it is great to be here xx

Anonymous

Ruth-Ann. My one unsolicited comment, you will always feel as pretty as you wish to be. The woman in you will guide you. Don’t force her. Trust her. And do T feel the need to make things happen. They will happen just about when they are supposed to.

Davina
        Lady

Wonderful comment and feedback! Thank you.

Anonymous

Hi Davina, I know? It’s so welcoming here. I’m so happy I started down this path.

Anonymous

Hi KylieCC,

Yes okay. I think I can take my time. One positive thing, Ruth-Ann is already after me to loose weight. I’m back jogging and she has definite ideas about the type of dress she wants to slip into. 🙂

Anonymous

Hello, Ruth-Ann.  Welcome to CDH.

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you. I love your profile picture. Working on my own slowly. Starting with shopping for a wig.

Anonymous

Thank you, Ruth-Ann.  Have fun shopping for a wig.

Anonymous

I will x

Anonymous

Thank you to everyone who has liked my post. I have replied I think to all the lovely, welcoming comments.

Hi Ruth-Ann; I feel the same.  I have been cross-dressing for a few years; I LOVE wearing a bra and panties (and tights, my fav), and my wife would never understand…

I feel ya…

Anonymous

Hi Jackie,

I know…can’t see my wife accepting it either. I was sort of alpha male. God, what happened… 🙂 I’m waiting now for my first few precious items to arrive. I can’t wait to be wearing my own panties and tights. I’m aroused by the thought of breast growth, but afraid to follow that up. So much has changed in my head. x

Davina
          Lady

Ruth Ann;

So much is changing for you right now and all seems to be happening all at once. I know as I have experienced the same things within the last two years at the ripe old age of 75. My only advice is take it one day at a time. Take the time to enjoy every experience. Savor the experience of your new clothes. Then decide what the next step is. We are all here to support you.

Anonymous

Hi Davina,

You’re right. So much is changing for me. And I’m excited by it. I’m delighted for you also that you are also enjoying these new experiences at 74. I think it helps keep us young. We’re only here once (as far as we know 🙂 We have one thing in common in that we both seemed to change it this way late in life. But i don’t regret these new feelings. I love them x Ruth-Ann

Hi, I received a mail from you, are you interested in chatting

Ruth- Ann, I’m not an admin here but your account says “inactive” and we can’t click through to your profile. Now that you’re not lurking it would be great to be able to do that and learn more about you.

From “tights” I’m guessing you’re from one of the BritSpeak nations. You’ll find lots of girls here who are.

I love your story of becoming you. Old legends tell us knowing the true name of a person is powerful and finding your true name has certainly empowered you!

I’m big on sports bras (big in them, too). They’re an easier fit than band/cup bras and make a good place to start, IMHO.

I’m looking forward to learning more about you.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Ruth -Ann welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, you don’t say where you are from I’m in the UK, I’m still in the closet to my wife she has told me lots of times when we see some one on the TV dressed up she doesn’t understand why they do it that’s mainly why I’m still in the closet, if i was to get divorced and met someone else i would tell them up front I’m a crossdresser and let them decide X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Thea
      Lady

Hi Ruth-Ann! Welcome to Cdh!  I think the two best things I have done regarding my femme side has been choosing a name, and joining this forum!  I am  from southern England, and have found this site so welcoming and loving, it’s so helped me discover more about the woman inside me.  I have come out to my wife, though is not been easy at all, but for  Thea in me it has been the right thing.  Do feel free to message me any time if you’d like to chat more!

His and best wishes, Thea

Anonymous

Thank you for sharing Ruth-Ann. I am in a pretty similar situation.

I have dressed for years but have to keep it hidden. Like you, lingerie is my thing and I long to order myself something with lots of satin and lace.

In just my first few days as a member of this site, I’ve found the positivity and support of others here amazing.

Good luck with your journey and I hope that Ruth-Ann becomes the part of your life you hope she will.

Gemma.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?