Tagged: 

Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone I’m sally from Cumbria in the uk. I m new here and wanted to say hi to everyone. I have been dressing since my teens and I’m now in my 40s. My wife has just found out about my dressing and sally and she has been so understanding. We have talked a lot and she is helping me become a better woman. I hope I can become friends with others in the same boat as myself.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi Sally,

Warm welcomes to CDH. You will be among many friends here!

Eva

Thank you for the warm welcome. I hope I can make new friends and become a better person with everyone’s help x

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Sally

lovely to see you here and nice to see another UK member !

hope to chat to you in the Chat room some time in the future

Hugs

Dawn

x

Nice to meet you too Dawn . It’s nice to meet someone else from the uk too. I’m sure you will see me in the chat room at some point.

sally

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Sally! You will love it here for sure!

🌺🧚🏼

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sally…welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs…

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Sally welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Hi Sally, welcome to the CDH community, I hope you enjoy yourself exploring the various topics and look forward to chatting with you.

Hugs

Diana.

Anonymous

Hi Sally
      I’m in Milton Keynes. Welcome to the outside world.

Thanks for the welcome. I hope we can get to know each other and become good friends.

Hi Sally,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Sally welcome to CDH  I am Sarah from Buckinghamshire.

Nice to meet you and thanks for welcoming me too such a wonderful site and group of lovely people.

Sally😊❤️

Hi Sally nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here.. As all these wonderful ladies have said allready i cant add much  but a little .. As you are a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms here.. Read some forums and posts about our lives and our journeys down this wonderful girly road ..And when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments then its your turn to give us a story or two about Sally he he .. So happy your wife is on board with you as lots of girls here are in that same boat as myself  and sadly many are still in closet but still being the girl in there heart .. So give her a hug from us as she is a jewel to have  As for friends there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So enjoy your self and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

It feels so good to be part of such a wonderful group of ladies like yourself. This is the start of a big journey for myself and my wife. We have been through a lot since she found out about Sally but she has excepted her with open arms. I am looking forward to the on going journey that we will take together and with her help and other ladies like yourself I hope to become a better lady myself. Please feel free to ask me anything ask I want too be as open as I can with my journey. I will give Dawn a very big hug from all of you. She is my world and I love her with all my heart I never excepted so much understanding from her but she is the best.

thank you again for such a lovely warm welcome it means a lot to be excepted the way everyone has on here. I wish I could thank everyone personally.

Sally❤️❤️

Sally! Vilkommen, bien venue, welcome! From the other side of the world not from the ‘other’ side!
      I’m sure I can speak for everyone when I say that this heaven… sorry, haven is the best place on the ‘net. Where the content is actually moderated and the people you will ‘meet’ are of the helpful, non-threatening kind. Please don’t hesitate to join in, contribute, laugh… and cry sometimes! That’s what makes CDH so neat… everybody’s got a story to tell. Many of them sad, many uplifting and many more truly celebrating our way of life.

Glad you found us, Polly

Thank you for the warm welcome. It’s great to be part of a great community like this and to meet so many lovely and friendly lady’s like yourself. I’m very new and nervous with being so open with my dressing but with the help of my loving wife Dawn and all you lovely lady’s I hope to become a better person and more confident In myself.

Sally❤️

Welcome,Sally.

Always great to hear from across the pond.

May the day fined you well.

Catherine

Anonymous

Hello, Sally.  Welcome to CDH.

Thanks for the welcome it’s nice to be here and meet so many lovely ladies.

Sally ❤️

Welcome to CDH Sally.   Jump right into the threads and have fun and be sure to ask any questions you might have.

PaulaF

Thank you for the welcome and I have been loving the site and all the lovely ladies on here. Everyone is so excepting and friendly it’s so exciting to be myself with everyone.

Sally🥰

IsabelB
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Sally 🙂

Isabel x

Thanks I’m happy too be part of such a wonderful group of ladies.

Sally❤️

Welcome, you have probably chosen the most wonderful group of women to be a part of. I’m fairly new to the lifestyle on dressed fully a few times and not one time have I gotten any negativity for questions. So feel confident in being yourself here. It’s what we all come to do.

Lots of love,

❤️tonya

With all the lovely comments I wish I had found this group years ago. It feels so good too be excepted like this. All the lovely comments just make me feel so good and I hope that over time I become better at dressing and looking better as sally. My wife is helping and supporting me all the way. She loves all the friendly comments and ladies on here.

Love Sally x

I’m so glad to hear she is active in supporting you. There are many that aren’t so lucky. My SO is slowly working herself to being comfortable with it but I have a lot of really awesome friends behind me as well

My wife has helped me with my makeup and helping me get a better style for sally. She has also been shopping with me to buy new clothes. We are hoping to go out together sometime after lockdown has ended as girlfriends on a day out just sally and dawn. It will be the first time I have been out in public as sally in the daytime. My wife wants me to be happy going out as sally and she wants too help me get there.

That’s amazing 🤩 you are super lucky. My SO offered for us to dress and go to a bar near us that is normal for ladies like us to frequent. But I had to turn her down because it’s her birthday weekend and she needs to get the attention, and it’s my weekend to show off the beautiful woman I love ❤️.

It’s nice that you show off your SO I think they need to be shown off as much as possible as they are so supportive off us . Me and my SO won’t be going out for a few months as we are in lockdown till June but it gives us time to get my look right and for me to get better walking in heels . I have only ever walked in heels for short times and I need to get better in them. I hope you and your SO have a good birthday and you treat her to a special birthday.

I’ve yet to try heels o have to get some nice shoes to go with my outfits. And I do agree they should be shown off as much as we like to be shown off when we dress even if it’s just for them.

You will love heels once you try them you will never look back. I have only worn low heels so far but I love how my legs look while I’m walking in them. I agree that our SO need to shown off just like we do when dressed. I love to make my SO feel as good as I do when dressed. She has made my life so much better with her excepting sally as part off me. I never knew I could love her anymore but my love for has no limit and I love treating her as much as I can.

Hi Sally! Welcome to CDH! I look forward to seeing you here!🤗

It’s been lovely finding such a wonderful group of ladies I have never felt this at home before it’s just a wonderful feeling.

love Sally ❤️

Hi Sally, welcome to the CDH family. I’m a fellow Northerner, from Manchester. The gals angels here are some of the nicest around, so feel free to relax here honey.

Love Trish

Only been on here a few days now and I have never felt so welcomed before it’s so lovely to find so many lovely ladies to chat to and make friends with. Both me and my wife are now members and getting so much support and advice it’s brilliant. I feel so at ease here I can’t thank everyone enough.

love Sally ❤️

Welcome Sally!

I’m doing good thanks how are you.

Thanks glad too be able to come aboard.

sally❤️

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?