• This topic has 18 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello girls. I’m Sasha, currently living in London. I’m hoping to make some new friends, and to find some support for myself and my partner.

Welcome Sasha

Hope you have fun exploring the site.

❤️B

Hi Sasha,

Welcome, I am also from the U.K. but a bit further north from you. Lots of nice and friendly people here, I am happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me.

Jessica x

Anonymous

Thanks Jessica. It’s much appreciated. X

Hi Sasha, I’m also from the UK, on the east coast. Welcome to CDH we’re a friendly bunch of girls. Hopefully get to chat with you soon

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Sasha and welcome to CDH.  You chose very well in joining us here, nothing but honest support from a group of sincerely caring ladies.  Hope you can settle in soon and enjoy everything this wonderful site has to offer!

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sasha

welcome , it’s wonderful that you have joined our family. We’re always happy to help our new girls and their partners to offer our advice and tips and were here to chat  about anything you have on your mind. Sharing experiences is so helpful and fun to explore more as you get comfortable with being here. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Sasha!

Hi, Sasha, and welcome!

Anonymous

Hello Sasha and welcome to CDH….

Hi Sasha,

Welcome to CDH, another girl from the UK here, just north of London myself. Hope you find what you’re looking for on the site.

Jessie

Anonymous

Greetings Sasha…..there will be someone or something to help you here somewhere…it’s a great site and the girls are all lovely and very knowledgeable…hugs, Grace xx

Hi Sasha. Good to see another Londoner here.  There’s lots of good advice and nice people on here

Hi Sasha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello Sasha, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

HI Sasha

welcome from another British Girl !

Vikki does a great job at Way-Out, hope you enjoyed the venue! Sparkle in Manchester is another great thing to attend, so maybe something to plan for the future.

Enjoy the site and jump in when you feel you have something to say or add

hugs

Dawn

Hi Sasha, welcome to CDH 🙂

Hi Sasha, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. If you can’t find support for you and your partner here, then there is no such thing as support anywhere! This site was designed to support crossdressing people and their significant others if they have any. All the CDH members I have come into contact with are friendly and super supportive! Additionally we have members from all the world including a lot from the U.K. so make yourself at home here! Whether you need tips, advice, recommendations or friendship you can obtain it here. It might even be a good idea for your partner to become a member in her own right! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Hi Sasha, welcome to the site, every one is so supportive and lovely, enjoy the experience. Lol Amanda X

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?