• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am Mel, I am a married cross-dresser that is looking for… well me. I have never interacted with the public dressed so bear with me. I hope to find whatever it is I have been looking for and be able to keep the life I have as well as grow as an individual. I dress fully with makeup, wig, fake boobs and shave everything smooth. My wife knows and supports my decision about Mel but I haven’t explored her.. myself in a while. My wife is straight and therefor not interested in me when dressed, she has no problem helping me though (she is much better at makeup).

Hello Mel,

You will see a lot of our members, never venture outside the proverbial box.  Some revel in interacting en femme with others. This is your journey,and only you can dictate where it goes. This community doesnt judge, is very supportive, and caring.

Welcome to our little peace of Heaven.

Cookie  🙂

Anonymous

Hello Mel,

You have an accepting, supportive wife and that is something to cherish.

When we go out together my wife and I are just like girlfriends. She too is better at makeup than I am but I try to learn as much as I can. That is some of the girl talk we share. I’m sure you and your wife will be the same.

Welcome, and let your wife know that she too is welcome here. We even have a group specifically for wives and girlfriends that is not open to CD members just so they (the wives) can discuss things privately.

Have fun.

Anonymous

Hi Mel and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Mel,

You are blessed to have such a supportive wife.  Cherish her always; women like her are far and few between.

MacKenzie

Anonymous

Hi Mel, it is nice to meet you! I like to dress fully as well, although I literally just started learning makeup. It sounds like your wife is a very special person, I am so happy for you!

Rose
      Lady

Hi Mel. Welcome to CDH!

Anonymous

2016_introductions new members: Melody original post: 

I am Mel, I am a married cross-dresser that is looking for… well me. I have never interacted with the public dressed so bear with me. I hope to find whatever it is I have been looking for and be able to keep the life I have as well as grow as an individual. I dress fully with makeup, wig, fake boobs and shave everything smooth. My wife knows and supports my decision about Mel but I haven’t explored her.. myself in a while. My wife is straight and therefor not interested in me when dressed, she has no problem helping me though (she is much better at makeup).

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?