• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am a mature CD who has been dressing for years. I have dressed out side a few times and simply loved the experience. My style tends toward the more sexy side however I have my eligent side as well. As I have been with this life style for quite some time I have found that my interests have changed over the years. I love to look at women to see what the styles are and have a tremendous interest in fashion. Men don’t do much for me buta TG/MTF CD has created some remarkable sensations. I have heard the term and quite possibly it now applys to me as well, that being a transgendered lesbian. Who knows what labels really mean but finding out who one really is has been a long strange trip and must I say a wonderful experience.

Grace, we’re are very pleased that you have found our community. Welcome,

Anonymous

Jessica,
      Thank you, it’s great to be a new member.

Maureen
      Lady

Hello Grace (I love your name),
      Welcome>

Maureen

Anonymous

Hello Grace and welcome to CDH. You’ve already met some of the wonderful girls here and I know you’ll get to meet a lot more.

Browse through the forums, comment as you wish and share your experiences with others. You can even contribute works of literary genius like some of us do.

Most importantly, have fun as you continue to explore the woman you are.

Jane

Grace,

Welcome to CDH. Transgender Lesbian is a great term I think for a lot of use here. I came to the conclusion that labels are just ways for others to try and figure out what to call the different TG types so I simplified things and yes it is silly but I have only categories Straight, gay, bi, or Elephant (ALL other Sexual or gender classes, keep it simple, LOL). Why Elephant because I was on a good rant and Zebra didn’t come out first. 🙂 Anyway, you will find a lot of friends and support here on your journey.

Hope you find a home here,

Codille Benton
      Ambassador

Anonymous

Hiya Grace, welcome to CDH! We’re so happy to have you with us. Feel free to browse the Forum and all the articles that are here. Of course, commenting and sharing of your experiences and perspectives are greatly encouraged, we all learn from and support each other. Come to the Chat room sometime, don’t be shy, just jump right in and say HI, you’ll be amazed with the support you get. Ask anything, we’re help to help and support, again, welcome to CDH! Let me know if I can be of help with anything for you. 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?