Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Geeetings all,

Newly admitted to myself what I am even though I don’t know yet. I am not hiding what I like any more. Veteran, laid-back and open-minded. I enjoy many masc things such as sports, bbq, and the outdoors. I also want to go on a hike in leggings. So we’ll just figure this out.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Nikki ,

Welcome to CDH !
      This is a great site to discover who you are in the great community on CDH.
      There are girls here , from all around the World , that can help you
      on that journey.
      So I hope you will enjoy yourself checking out the Forums ,
      and then maybe , tell us something about your personal journey.

See you on the Forums ,
      Love Sylvia.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nikki welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Nikki nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the bestCD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there femme travels down there path in life ..So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies ..Then also when comfortable with us please give us a story or two about the life and times of Nikki as she travels down her path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. .. So again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Nikki! You hit on something so many us, maybe all of us go through, what are we and where to we belong. Here at least you are whatever you are, and wherever you are in your journey.

I too do many masculine things in my “other” life. I weld, cut and mill wood, then bake deserts and put on pretty clothes, so I understand the contradiction we seem to live.

It sounds like you are on your way to finding peace with yourself, which is a Good Thing, and I certainly hope that is true.

Amy

Hi from Burien, Washington, and welcome to CDH! I’m also a vet, but I’m unattached and I live alone. I’ve only been doing this for about two years, and I only do the last three of the five things (hair, makeup, jewelry, clothing, and shoes.) We’re all individuals, of course, so we each fit into this a little differently from each other. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat. Nice meeting you!

Fredrika. XOXOX

Anonymous

Welcome, Nikki.  Please reach out to us for any help you might need to figure things out.  I’ve found the ladies here to be very supportive.  I’m happy to help my sisters here any way I can.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Nikki,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  The girls here are really friendly and supportive, I hope you make lots of friends

I am always happy to chat so please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Hi Nikki and welcome!  I’m also a ‘dual-natured’ individual, enjoying both my masculine and feminine sides.  You’ve landed in the right spot for help in figuring it all out!  Great to meet you!

Marcellette

Anonymous

Hi Nikki,

Welcome to CDH I hope you enjoy the site.

Lol Amanda xx

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Nikki,

to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Hi Nikki,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Nikki, Welcome to a place where love and support is in abundance. I am a recent member and have never felt so welcome. It’s always good to see another girl from WA come on board. I lived on the East Side for over forty years before moving to Arizona five years ago. I miss the beauty of the PNW but not the rain! Also, I have been pleasantly surprised how many of us girls are vets, but then I guess being a CD and vet are not necessarily mutually exclusive. Have a Happy New Year! Hugs, Paulette

Hi Nikki.  I’m a real new member here myself and have felt very welcomed.  With this kind of support and advice at hand you will find your true self.  Enjoy the journey!

Hugs,

Kayla

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?