Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

You are reading the words from one who has been at this in various forms for a very long time – 64 years in fact. Femininity stole my attention as a young boy at the age of ten, and in the span of years that have elapsed since then, much has changed. Thankfully in a good way, for all of us. Nonetheless there are still some among us (me included) who must appear to conform to the expectations that those around us have placed on us. As for me – would that I could be out and about and freely expressing my softer side, but alas, it is not in the cards. No matter. I still delight in brief infrequent expressions of my duality.

Retired now, after spending nearly 40 years in aviation. More than half of that as a military pilot, and the rest in civil aviation. Some years ago my employment offered the chance for frequent travel, and I did indeed take advantage of those days. Then I was an active participant of at least two T-communities in major cities and my memories of those days still bring smiles. I am indeed grateful to the gods for those days, and the people who made those days special.

These days I am ‘low key’ and my forms of femme expression are quiet and subtle, but enough for me at this point of my life. There is a strange harmony in me that allows my masculine and feminine sides to cohabit happily, with each almost being a nice counterpoise for the other in a way that allows each side to make the other gender influence more special. I am grateful for the person I am.

Nice to be in your circle. Smiling at you.

Jamie

Anonymous

Welcome to the group Jamie! I enjoyed reading your intro!

💖

Anonymous

Welcome Jamie – WOW what an amazing intro, sounds like you will have much to tell us given your experiences. Anyway jump right in and enjoy the company of these beautiful ladies. 💋 Diana.

Hello Jamie! Welcome to CDH from… yet another Jamie.😉 I am sure you will enjoy your time here and add much to the community.

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for saying hello and for welcoming me to the group.

jamie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jamie… happy to welcome you and happy being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right. Enjoyed reading your intro and thankyou for sharing. From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

[postquote quote=457208]
      So eloquently penned! Xx

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jamie, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv.  You and I have a few things in common. Both of us have a few years of living behind us – you 64 me 71. Both of us have military experience- you as a pilot  me as a Marine rifleman and then from one special duty assignment to another until I retired. Both comfortable with having both male and female personas. Although I dress as Teralynn everyday I do still wear John’s clothes when it is appropriate to do so. I think you will enjoy being a member here. So many wonderful people to get to interact with. So many fine features the site has for the members to enjoy. So make yourself at home and enjoy yourself. If you stay active on the site you will have lots of friends here before too long. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Thank you Taralynn for the warm words of welcome.

You are very welcome Jamie. Hope you love the site as much as I do! – Blessings from Teralynn

It’s actually quite amazing how many of us are ex military in one form or another. I remember a thread on this some time ago. Welcome Jamie.

Hello Jamie,Welcome to our group.Great intro.You are among friends here.

Welcome Jamie!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?