Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everybody my name is Terri.  I am new here and I am from Northeastern Pennsylvania.  What drew me here is my struggle from male to my female persona Terri.  Every week it gets harder and harder to keep Terri  hidden to most of the world.  I had one friend that  learned about my dressing who was accepting and kept my secret.  I joined to listen and learn from others about crossdressing, the how’s and the how to’s  and the fears and anguish that come our way in our struggles to blend into society.

Any advise and help is very appreciated!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Terri you’re certainly on your way, start building that courage and soon pass through those Gates and discover that new world ahead. The fears and anguish you face,   face them no more. We are blessed in having many wonderful ladies here always willing to help in every way. From their advice and tips to better understand more of who you are and  support  that is second to none. With acceptance for all that passes I know you’ll be happy to be part of a community that really cares for all. The best to you  and it’s very nice meeting you.

Welcome. ..

Stephanie 🌹

Edelle
      Lady

Terri, I’m here for a lot of the same reasons. I’ve been getting by with covertly wearing panties and sometimes a lacy camisole, which helps me feel better, but which doesn’t help my inner woman show up to the world, which means I’m still living repressed by the unfair expectations of the binary cisgender majority. I’m trying to gradually soften my wardrobe. I’ve started by wearing silk scarves: To some who inquire I just say, “Oh, I’m an artist, I can’t live without color.” To a few trusted friends I say that I’m letting my inner woman out a little.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Terri,

Welcome it is so nice to meet you.  The girls here are very friendly and supportive, I hope you make many friends.

I am always happy to chat, so please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Terri,

to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Edelle
        Lady

Terri Anne, I’m glad you included those links. I’m going to explore them and will probably have questions. How do I PM someone?
        Edelle

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Terri ,

Welcome to CDH.
      I just saw your public Photos , looking great Dear !
      See you on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia

Edelle
      Lady

[postquote quote=594734]

“…worldwide Sisterhood filled with beautiful, friendly women and staff…”

Hi Terri,

Welcometo CDH!

Alice

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?