Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone

I’m Frances, new to this site and, while not entirely new to dressing, I’ve only recently come out to my long term (female) partner.

I’m hoping to make friends online and, hopefully irl too. I need to gain confidence: it would be lovely to have some opportunities to go out in public.

Looking forward to getting to know people here,

Frances.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Frances  Wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat ,make friends with and  much to read through our forums and such. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Frances
      First of all from a relatively new UK girl to another,Welcome aboard!!!
      Like you i am here to not only make friends but possibly be guided by them as well as can be!
      Trawl through the various Forums and you’ll easily make friends!
      Me,i’m goin to leave a more private message on your wall because i don’t want what i will write to be seen by others and embarass you!
      Please Keep Safe and Well but most of all be Frances,enjoy the site!
      Hugs and Kisses
      Anna M xxx

Thanks, Anna Marie

I’m really grateful to you for responding. It’s good to make contact with others in the UK.

I look forward to seeing what you write on my wall…assuming I can find it.

xx

Frances

Anonymous

Evening Frances
          Your wall is on your profile page,all you have to do is click away and send me a Private or Public Message depending on what you are wishing to converse about!
          Respect/Hugs
          Anna M xxx

Hi Frances,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Francis … lovely to have another UK girl on here ..x

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Marcie May.

Hi Frances, welcome to CDH 🙂

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Frances,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Frances,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, I am also from the U.K. and I too have a supportive wife.

It would be great to keep in touch, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Hi Frances
      Nice to see another UK girl, welcome to CdH.
      Love
      Helena

Hi Frances, and welcome. I suspect it was very therapeutic to be able to reveal your feminine side to your SO. And while you did not say, I assume she took it well. When I resumed exploring my feminine side after a long absence I decided to come out to my wife and family right up front. The acceptance I received exceeded my expectations. And while I try not to abuse my family’s acceptance, I do feel so much freer in my journey as Paulette. I have had many of my UK friends say we here in the US have so much more freedom to explore our femininity than they do. But then, I suspect it depends on where you live. All I know is after much trepidation, when I finally went out in public, I found out if anyone noticed they certainly didn’t care. I look forward to hearing more about your journey. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Frances and nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here…  As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl with a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from you have it made joining us so when comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about Frances as she travels down her girly path in life.. Congrats girl on coming out to your partner as many ladies here have as my self included .. Just slow going there as babysteps he he  dont push and answer all questions as honest as possible good luck girlfriend .. Again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Frances,

Welcome to CDH! This is a great place for advice and friendship! All the girls here are so friendly.
      Hugs,

Lara

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?