Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all,

Im Vanessa, and i have been dressing up for a long time but it wasnt until i got involved with my SO 4 years ago that i was happy with who i am.  She is the reason i am more open about it to my friends (family doesnt know yet) and why i have never been happier

Cheers,

Vanessa

Christina
      Lady

Hey Vanessa, welcome! You’ve come to a wonderful place with so many lovely girls. Feel free to chat with me any time ❤

Rose
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Vanessa. It’s nice to meet you. Congrats on becoming more comfortable in your own skin. It’s something that sounds simple enough, but a lot of people – maybe even all people – struggle with, at one point or another.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Vanessa!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Greetings and welcome from another NY gal.

Anonymous

Hi Vanessa and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi Vanessa and welcome!  So happy to read that you’ve got a partner that not only understands, but encourages and pushes you to be yourself.  It’s a wonderful thing to be living the way you were meant to be living, and having a partner that is as supportive as yours is truly a magnificent thing… cherish that woman forever!!

Glad you’re here with us!

<3  Lauren

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?