Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m Sabrina. I’ve been crossdressing in public for years but I lost part of my left leg a couple years ago and I’m now trying to crossdress with a prosthetic leg. I can’t wear heels (which I loved doing), feel the hose caressing my left leg, and now I have to wear flats that must be stretched so I can get my fake foot in. My foot doesn’t flex much so I have to force it in. If I had the money I suppose I could get special feet to let me walk in heels like they have for women who have lost their leg.

I’ve been meaning to say hi for weeks now but this was the first chance.

Hugs, Sabrina

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Sabrina and glad you have introduced yourself! Welcome to CDH!

Hugs,

Michelle

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sabrina,  welcome, happy that you have joined us.  With you as a long time dresser I’m sure many here would love to hear some of your stories and experiences. We’re always looking to learn more about this amazing world. Sorry to hear about your leg , it certainly can be a bother but it’s not something that can’t stop you for be being who you are. Meet with some of our wonderful ladies who would love to chat and with some make lasting friendships. Beautiful place and one I know you’ll enjoy being part of . Very nice meeting you .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome Sabrina to CDH.  We are glad you are here and I know you will be too!

Hi Sabrina !

I have always loved that name !

Welcome to CDH ! The ladies here share their support, advice and tips with each other as well as experiences. Allow me to suggest that you take the time to learn how to navigate the cite. Read some articles and forums. Read some member profiles to see what kind of information people share to allow people to know them better. Then perhaps edit your own profile a little more so we can get to know you a little better too. Most of all feel free to participate. We’re very friendly here.

Hugs

Autumn

Nikki
      Lady

Hi Sabrina,

Your introduction touched my heart, because I can imagine just what a struggle it must be for you. But, you are still living your life as you wish, and for that I admire you greatly,

Nikki x

Welcome!

I’m originally from Alabama myself, born in Mobile and raised in Montgomery. Glad you’re here and that you are still living your best life!

Welcome Sabrina!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?