Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello I’m Deserae, I’m in Alaska been on hormones for 6 months looking for friendship and support thanks

Hey Girl

I love being a chatty girl with people so if you ever want to be friends and chat message me

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome Deserae . A beautiful name from a beautiful state.  I hope you can get settled in and share in some of the stories and joy that make up this great family of girls.

Stevie

Hi Deserae,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! There are lots of ladies here that can help you with whatever you need.

Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Welcome Deserae , gorgeous name 🌞👠🌺

Seren
      Baroness

Hey Deserae 👋 welcome

I hope you find this wonderful place as helpful and friendly as I have.

Hugs,

Seraphina or Seren xx

Anonymous

Hi Deserae,

Warm welcomes to CDH!

Kay

Hi Deserae, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! I love your name especially the “Snowbear” part! I love your profile picture- very classy! I love the fact that you made a firm decision to pursue your feminine persona by getting hormone treatments. Finally, I love the fact that on your profile page you indicated  that you are a girl with conservative values! So am I! I bet that might surprise a lot of my wonderful CDH friends, but it is true. This site is not political! We accept each other for who we are (whoever that might be). Crossdressing is what binds us together and that bond is very strong. Whether you plan on fully transitioning or you just enjoy putting on panties now and then you are welcomed and accepted here. I sure hope you enjoy your membership here. Stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members and you’ll never regret it! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi  Deserae

welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others and receive the support as we journey through our experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Deserae,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Deserae nice to meet you and congrats on having the courage to fully go on to be the woman in your heart . So like other wonderful ladies have said to look around read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask questions about everything from clothing to makeup or everything you need answers to. So relax kick your heels off and settle in and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Welcome Deserae.Hope you enjoy what this group offers and you will make many friends.It’s the best source of its kind on the web.

Anonymous

Hi, Deserae!  Welcome to CDH.

Hi Deserae

Welcome to CDH, you have already had a good response, but no doubt you will get even more. I’m about as far from Alaska as you can get, here in the UK, but I am always willing to chat and would love to know a bit about your journey. PM me any time if you wan to……………

Andrea

Hi Deserae!

Welcome to CDH!

Hugs

Autumn

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?