Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Love to chat and cross, still learning.

Hey Girl

How is it going. I love to chat and crossdress as well. Message me if you want to be chatty girl together.

With Love Justine

What part of the world do you live in?  What is a

Good time of day for you to chat?

Jamie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jamie

I’m so happy you decided to join our little but growing family. So much to see and do with many wonderful gals all here to help and support you through this amazing time. Yes be active love talking visit our chat room and talk to many of our members. Learn from or offer advice there’s everything here. Happy to welcome you and yes hope to hear from you soon .

Stephanie 🌹

Shephanie-  how do you got from here to the chat rooms?  JamieT

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

What part of the world do you live in?  What time mirof day is good for you to chat?  Jamie

Hi Jamie nice to meet you and you came to the right place to chat as many girls here from all over the world to become friends with . We as the girls we are theirs  not a chance to not find some one to chat with . So read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us join in with some comments and ask questions about everything you want answers  to from clothes to makeup to any girly thing you need answers to so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Jamie!

Hi Jamie and welcome to CDH. I’m very glad you joined out happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

We have some (a number?) of members who have been crossdressing as long as you have. One was even around 100. Of course nice people come in all ages as you’ve seen. I’m glad to see you’ve been reaching out to some of the members already. I hope this site is everything you want it to be.

Hey sweetie I used to live in Scottsdale, I miss it so much!  I would love to chat sometime!

Hi Jamie, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! I am almost 71 so you my dear have been crossdressing for almost as long as I have been alive. I don’t know about you but I still feel young! Enjoy life! Enjoy presenting both my male and female personas to the world and interacting with people! My favorite people to interact with just happen to be members of CDH! Stay active on the site and I believe you’ll feel that way too. I know you like to chat, and the chat room feature is available but I don’t hang out in the chat room. I prefer to use the private message feature to carry on conversations with friends here. It is as quick as texting and you don’t get distracted by other conversations going on in a chat room. I am in Florida and still put in a very long day (from 6 am to midnight) so if you ever want to set up a conversation drop me a line or two by private message. Just because we are a few time zones apart doesn’t mean we can’t have a reasonable chat conversation by private message using this site! I think you will enjoy your membership so do stay active on it and get to know some of our wonderful members! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Evelyn
      Lady

Hi Jamie! I hope your experience here on CDH has begun with a welcoming, loving vibe! I understand how it can feel to be in those learning stages, as I am technically still acquiring various skills myself. I too would always be happy to chat and will always be there for those tough questions regarding the beginning and success of your dreams and journey through your CD experience. I wish you the greatest luck with all your hopes and encourage you to follow your heart through the magnificent journey!

xoxo

Evany

Would Love to chat anytime.  I’m retired and usually available from 6am to 10pm mst.  Let’s talk…

Love to chat anytime

I’ll be back in Arizona in a few weeks maybe we can exchange #s & talk on the phone.

I’ll be in Tucson,where are you?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?