Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello,I am Audrey and new into crossdressing.This started 4 months ago and starting love it even more day by day.Married to a great wife Nicole that has been supportive.I came out 4 months ago to her I wanted to get in touch with my female side and she was for it on the spot.So far it is private fully dressed and plans are going out for the first time are coming.I dress part time.My wife has been great with me helping buying my clothes,some new and used .My family does not know yet and will have to come out to them sometime too.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Great intro Audrey!  Can you complete your profile so we can get to know you better and maybe post a profile pic or choose an avatar?

Thanks

Cyn

The Avatar,can’t get good one to come up

[quote quote=14986]Great intro Audrey! Can you complete your profile so we can get to know you better and maybe post a profile pic or choose an avatar? Thanks Cyn [/quote]
      Thanks and I did

Anonymous

Hiya Audrey, welcome to CDH! We’re so happy to have you with us. Feel free to browse the Forum and all the articles that are here. Of course, commenting and sharing of your experiences and perspectives are greatly encouraged, we all learn from and support each other. Come to the Chat room sometime, don’t be shy, just jump right in and say HI, you’ll be amazed with the support you get. Ask anything, we’re help to help and support, again, welcome to CDH! Let me know if I can be of help with anything for you.

:-)

Hi Audrey we have a lot in common. I came out to my wife around a year ago and since then we have gone shopping together. She is the only one who I have told about this. Feel free to message me if you ever feel like talking. Love Bethany

[quote quote=15061]Hi Audrey we have a lot in common. I came out to my wife around a year ago and since then we have gone shopping together. She is the only one who I have told about this. Feel free to message me if you ever feel like talking. Love Bethany [/quote]
        Plus my wife and I say it has improved our marriage,I am more open to here even more.

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Audrey and welcome with us

Catherine

Maxine Doos
      Baroness

Hi Audrey,
      Welcome to our community.
      Having a supportive Significant Other (SO) is such a help and you are really fortunate to have one.
      I’m sure you will find plenty of good information in the Articles and forums and all the ladies on here are really friendly and supportive.
      Browse around, comment as you see fit and drop by public chat & say hi.
      And as a final note, your SO is also very welcome if she would like to join in. We have several SOs as members.
      Hugs,
      Maxine.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?