Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello

I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Jacinta and I am new to the crossdressing scene.   I am interested in meeting and talking to new people.

My goal is to find a true feminine side that makes me feel beautiful and comfortable.

I have only brought my first set of women’s clothing recently and ready to take the next step buying more clothes, shoes etc.

I look forward to engaging you all on this great journey of mine and I would appreciate all the assistance and advice to help achieve the best outcome!

Lots of Love,
      Jacinta xoxo

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jacinta  Being new to cding you’ll find our site to be most comforting . The girls here are wonderful and are so willing to give there advice and help in every way. Myself also in recent years started a desire to dress , myself with panties and hosiery at first. I just a few yesrs I have move  to full dress of sorts . Joining cdh has helped me overcome embarrassment and Shame and build my confidence to levels I thought a little while ago wasn’t possible. you’ll enjoy being here and the ladies here are wonderful to interact with. Talk to some of them share each other’s stories and develop beautiful friendships . support is everywhere and with an acceptance to move forward in this life we have chosen. Very happy meeting you .

Welcome. .

Stephanie 🌹

Awe thank you very much to all the kind and supportive messages.  I really appreciate it.

It is so great to hear that you are all willing to invite me and encourage me on my journey to find my inner beauty!

For the first time in a while, I really do feel like I am part of a group/community (and it fills my heart with love).

I would like to talk and/or meet with many from the community as possible so feel free to send me a friend request as well (it will help with my social interaction too).

If anyone else has any advice that they can pass on (dresses, wigs, shoes etc.) please let me know – I plan on absorbing as much information as possible!

Now off to buy my first pair of shoes!

Lots of Love,

Jacinta xoxo

Hi Jacinta Nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Well girlfriend as being a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there femme life ..  When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Jacinta as she travels down her girly path in life .. Then as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with we are allways just a click away .. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

HI jacinta. I am in Hobart. Welcome to you, and this wonderful assortment of girls. A Big decision to emerge into femme clothing, but you will love it, and start to live your life.
      In winter, you can femme up as much as you like, and if a trifle nervous, wear a long coat.
      Millers has a good range if clothing, but wear what mskes you comfortable. Be confident, head up, smile.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Hi Jacinta, another aussie girl here,I hope you enjoy your journey discovering your femininity. As far as clothing goes, Salvos or Vinnies have a mountain of clothes, bags, shoes & accessories to wade through. They are accepting & are willing to help you out, believe me, I was looking for a skirt one time, one of the ladies asked what I was looking for, dissapeared & come back with a mountain of dresses, skirts & tops telling me to try them on, come out of the changeroom & the girls would say if it suited me. Great experience.

Hi Jacinto,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Jacinta,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  I hope you make lots of friends here and get the help and support you are looking for.

I am happy to help with any advice and support I can, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

G’day Jacinta! Welcome to CDH!
      It’s so lovely to see another Aussie girl join CDH. I wish you well on your journey and hope you enjoy your time here at CDH.
      Love and big hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Good cold Melbourne Morning Jacinta

Caty Ryan here. Ne Suburbs up near the start of the Ring Road. According to the stats on here, you are a new addition to x ,00 other girls on this great site.

Hope you get to know quite a few of us..

Caty.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Jacinta,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Thank you Terri for that information.  It is much appreciated.

I have already began exploring the site but I will continue to look through and be involved in everything that I can be.

Welcome Jacinta,  There are so many wonderful ladies on CDH.  You’ll love it here.  Let me know if I can help in anyway.  – Missy

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?