Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Dani21
      Lady

Hi Ladies,

I’m a part time CD. I live most of the time in male clothes but hang out at home with my wife as girlfriends. We go out once in a while for our girls nights out. I love wearing skirts, stockings and heels that show off my legs and butt. I’m looking forward to meeting other girls in the group.

Dani

Hi Dan, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. I will make this welcoming post short because you are living a crossdressing person’s dream. Having an accepting and supportive significant other makes things so wonderful for a crossdresser. I hope you realize how lucky you are. You have joined a site full of wonderful crossdressing people and a few significant others who have their own group. You might recommend to the wife that she join this site as a member in her own right and then join the significant others support group. I am sure she could add things to the discussions they have. I don’t think you will need it, but if I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Dani,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Dani welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Dani!!

🍀🎀🌼

Anonymous

Hi Dani, welcome to CDH, I know you will have a great time with us here.

Hugs

Diana

Hi Dani,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Paula
      Lady

Hello Dani, also from AZ. Glad to see someone from the sunshine state on here.

Welcome Dani!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Dani very nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here .. AS these other lovely ladies have said already i cant add much to them but a little ,, As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms to our home as yours now .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Dani… welcome! You’ll enjoy it here! 🌷🌹🌸🌺 Polly

Hello back from AZ as well. You’ve come to the right place. CDH is an amazing hub for all sisters to help and learn from each other.

love ❤️
      Alisha

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?