Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello,  I’m Barbara.  I’m in my 60s and I’ve been crossdressing on and off for nearly 30 years now, but it is starting to play an increasingly important part in my life.  The periods between “getting dressed up” are getting shorter and the periods of staying dressed are getting longer.  I don’t think I want to dress full-time as that would remove some of the excitement (IYSWIM).  I particularly like retro fashion (the 1950s especially).

Anonymous

Thanks for saying hello, Barbara. I am also finding myself dressing more, I hope you find this site as friendly and supportive as I have done. Helga

Anonymous

Yes it grows on you I have been full time since I was 9 till now at 62. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Thank you ladies!

Hi Barbara,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy Cross dressing as the opportunity arises.

Alice

Hi Barbara welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m in the UK too I’m up in Shropshire, I like the 50’s look too especially the cocktail dresses they wore, I’ve been dressing up since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on,at the moment my dressing up days are few and far between because I’m still in the closet to my wife,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

I’m in my 60’s too until next year when i reach the grand old age of 70 X

Hello Barbara! Welcome to crossdresser heaven! Great to have you aboard!

R.

Lizzie
      Lady

Barbara is a great name. Always been a favorite. Goes back to an early crush (love)
      Nice to see you

Hi Barbara nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life..  So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life abd times of Barbara as she travels down her own girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away ..  Girlfriend please do us a favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more as this is how we get to know you better and thankyou..  So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Welcome

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Barbara,

Welcome to CDH! I’m also in my sixties.

I hope you find this place as friendly, and helpful as I have.

Hugs,

💕Lara

Hi Barbara, I love your name.

Welcome to CDH, a warm and welcoming family.
      Here you can freely exchange yours
      opinions and your ideas about being CD without being bullied, as too often happens within the world outside of CDH (family, friends, girlfriends, wives, boyfriends, husbands) too often do not recognize our need to dress feminine or masculine.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?