Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m very excited to be a part of this whole community. I’ve probably known that crossdressing was part of my DNA since I was a kid, but I tried to deny it for so long. After years of dabbling and purging and all of the rest, I finally let Bianca be a part of my life a year ago. The difference has just been incredible. I now have the courage to go out and enjoy a day or an evening or a few days as Bianca. And I am now seeing all of the wonderful parts of her personality (her positivity, her openness, her happiness) seep into every part of our shared lives. When life get a little too stressful, some Bianca time just brings my life back into balance.

I am incredibly fortunate to be married to a wonderfully supportive woman. While she doesn’t necessarily understand all of this, she has been terrific in helping me discover Bianca. I can’t imagine doing it without her.

I’m just looking forward to meeting others and learning from their experiences. I know I have a lot to learn. I just don’t know what I still don’t know.

So thanks for being so welcoming.

Anonymous

Hello Bianca , Linda Here from Jersey also  Welcome

Welcome Bianca

Sounds like some really great things are happening for you…. having a supportive wife has to be a relief… and a big help….happy for you

Stephanie

Anonymous

Hello Bianca, welcome to the site.

Having a supportive partner is a massive bonus and those of us who can say we have such a person in out lives can really provide encouragement for others. Like many others I went through many negative scenarios of outcomes before I told my wife but in the long run I had to be myself and open up to her.

The response was certainly one of shock, mostly because I had been so good at hiding everything but now she’s sharing this wild ride. She doesn’t fully understand the need but as I’ve told her, I’m not sure I either. It just is.

Have fun, and remember, your wife is always welcome to have input here too.

Hello Bianca and welcome to the club! Good to hear your wife is supportive ! I am also from New Jersey so welcome again.
      Stacey S.

Hello  Bianca in the garden state I left NJ some 26 years a go now in FL

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?