Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Everybody

I am Sarah Cerise from England

Welcome Sarah! I think you have come across a great place to make new friends and share your journey. There are a great many girls from the UK here. I too am a mature crossdresser, several years older than you. I have discovered as I have gotten older being Paulette is more about truly exploring and enjoying my feminine nature, than it is about the erotic thrill of dressing (though I must admit it is still quite a thrill to get into “Paulette Mode”)! I have a special affinity to you girls from the UK since I lived and worked there for several years. My wife is quite the Anglophile, and still upset with me because I turned down an offer to return to the UK a few years ago. My biggest regret is when I lived there I was not actively crossdressing. I realize now how much fun I could have had if I had been. I look forward to hearing more from you over the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Sarah welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m in the UK too I’m in Shropshire, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, everyone is welcome we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, if you want to ask any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you with support and advice X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Davina
      Lady

Sarah, welcome to CDH! You will find everyone on this site to be caring, thoughtful and supportive.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sarah

Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..

Stephanie🌹

Hi Sarah
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl been on site since February and it’s great to know there are more girls like me in the UK.
      I am from South West and am a secret Crossdresser.
      Enjoy your time on the site
      Love
      Helena

Anonymous

Well we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi sarah nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so jump right in ask many questions about all things girly he he .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away..  So again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Sarah

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and polls.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

Welcome to the group, I have found everyone so helpful and friendly

Revel
      Baroness

Hi Sarah,

I have sisters who are friends of mine from the UK, and I would be happy to be your friend too. I started a topic in honor and memory of Queen Elizabeth II. Here’s the link:

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/queen-elizabeth-ii/

Feel free to send me a message anytime, sister. Welcome to the family.

Revel

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Sarah,

Sorry for the late welcome, I have been away for a few days. I am really pleased to meet you and I hope you make lots of new friends here.

I am happy to keep in touch if you fancy a chat anytime, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Hi Sarah, welcome to CDH 🙂

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?