- October 3, 2020 at 4:44 pm #390062Caroline RossParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 22Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 114 times
I was on this site a few years ago but life got busy and had to leave but I am back.
Hope to make new friends and contribute.
I enjoy being feminine and would have considered transitioning if I was younger and what I know now.
I dress and go out often and feel that I blend in.
- October 11, 2020 at 12:02 pm #393093
- October 11, 2020 at 11:31 am #393085
- October 11, 2020 at 10:26 am #393069
- October 11, 2020 at 9:36 am #393053
- October 4, 2020 at 5:38 am #390220Caroline RossParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 22Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 114 times
Thank you Dee,
I agree confidence in yourself, believing in yourself and not allowing others to dictate how you feel is really important.
And I think CDH allows us the opportunity to share our ups and downs and how much we have grown so that we can help others here.
Have a great day!
- October 3, 2020 at 8:04 pm #390135Denise (Dee) AnthonyParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
Hi Caroline, It’s good to talk to a sister in Canada. I too have recently decided that I will be that woman I’ve been trying so hard to be. I still have to shave, of course but I wake in the morning and prepare for my day differently than before. So before 8am., I am ready to greet the day with a smile.
So Caroline ; I live near Niagara Falls. I have been going out (with confidence) for about three months now. I shop for clothes and the staff at most of my regular stores know me enough to know my name and my size (10) and my choices of garments. Both of my ‘Starbucks’ know me and most importantly; my order. I feel oh so alive. So welcome to our site and I look forward to talking soon.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 3, 2020 at 6:15 pm #390105
- October 3, 2020 at 5:19 pm #390085Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 538Has thanked: 2321 timesBeen thanked: 2519 times
Hi Caroline, pleased to meet you and welcome back. I’m sure this place has just gotten better and better since you were last here. Happy to see you return to the fold. 🙂
- October 3, 2020 at 5:04 pm #390077Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 40Replies: 849Has thanked: 1777 timesBeen thanked: 1630 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- October 3, 2020 at 4:59 pm #390072Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4241Has thanked: 6142 timesBeen thanked: 6463 times
Caroline welcome back. Certainly understand life does keep us busy with family, work and everyday activities. Look up some old friends and make some new ones. Many here experience different paths but all have a common goal to transform ourselves to be that lady we feel inside. Transitioning for me is like you, that ship has left many years ago but I am very happy that I’ve finally have come to terms with my feelings and have started this journey now. With you willing to contribute I’m sure many here would love to hear some of your stories and experiences. We’re always looking to learn more about this amazing world. Wonderful having you with us again and especially someone from Ontario. Nice meeting you.. hugs…
- October 3, 2020 at 4:52 pm #390066
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.