Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Ladies,

I was on this site a few years ago but life got busy and had to leave but I am back.

Hope to make new friends and contribute.

I enjoy being feminine and would have considered transitioning if I was younger and what I know now.

I dress and go out often and feel that I blend in.

Hi Caroline,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Caroline welcome back.  Certainly understand life does keep us busy with family, work and everyday activities. Look up some old friends and make some new ones. Many here experience different paths but all have a common goal to transform ourselves to be that lady we feel inside. Transitioning for me is like you,  that ship has left many years ago but I am very happy that I’ve finally have come to terms with my feelings and have started this journey now.  With you willing to contribute I’m  sure many here would love to hear some of your stories and experiences. We’re always looking  to learn more about this amazing world. Wonderful having you with us again and especially someone from Ontario.  Nice meeting you.. hugs…

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Caroline, pleased to meet you and welcome back.  I’m sure this place has just gotten better and better since you were last here.  Happy to see you return to the fold. 🙂

Stevie

Hi, Caroline, and welcome! Glad you’ve come back.

Hi Caroline, It’s good to talk to a sister in Canada. I too have recently decided that I will be that woman I’ve been trying so hard to be. I still have to shave, of course but I wake in the morning and prepare for my day differently than before. So before 8am., I am ready to greet the day with a smile.

So Caroline ; I live near Niagara Falls. I have been going out (with confidence) for about three months now. I shop for clothes and the staff at most of my regular stores know me enough to know my name and my size (10) and my choices of garments. Both of my ‘Starbucks’ know me and most importantly; my order. I feel oh so alive. So welcome to our site and I look forward to talking soon.

XO Dee.

Thank you Dee,

I agree confidence in yourself, believing in yourself and not allowing others to dictate how you feel is really important.

And I think CDH allows us the opportunity to share our ups and downs and how much we have grown so that we can help others here.

Have a great day!

Caroline

Welcome Caroline!

Anonymous

a welcome Caroline from a fellow Ontario sister

Anonymous

Hi Caroline,

Nice to meet you and welcome back!

Kay

Hey back from another Canadian!

Hello and welcome

Hey there from a fellow Canadian Girl

Rebekah

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome, Caroline from another Ontario girl. I too have dressed up for many years, but I don’t believe I will ever want to transition as well. Though I do enjoy getting dressed up and going out and about en femme whenever I can.

Amy

Hi and welcome back to CDH Caroline!!! It’s great to see you back.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Anonymous

hey, I would also transition if I was younger! I have worn nylons with a had a garter belt, Oh My that was heaven, Did up my eyes and put on a red wig, and exited my high rise went to parking garage and made it to my car. That was the most exhilarating feeling I had ever had! Oh I also had on high heels and of course, lipstick and nail polish, going back inside and taking the elevator with another couple, I felt truly alive. That was ten years ago, I want to be Tammy all the time not just for one hour, ten years ago

Welcome back Caroline, from another Ontario girl. This site is the most comfortable space I have ever been, Im so happy to have found it
      Regine

Hi Caroline

Welcome back from a Saskatchewanian. I too would have transitioned back in the day if I had been given the opportunity.

Welcome back!!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?