• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi there Crossdresserheaven friends,

I am new on this site and hoping to find a significant other, friends and do some fun activities with people in my area.

I knew i liked skirts and dresses since the age of 5. I just cant resist putting one on every few days .

Hope to hear from you all,

JF

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sunny  welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  So nice meeting another Canadian gurl here with us…Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Shana Mac
      Lady

Hi Sunny! I am Shana and I’m happy you found this place because I know what being here has done for me in just a few days.  There is a lot of love here.

Hi Sunny,and welcome from Ontario,so nice to see another Canadian girl,there are lots of us here.
      You have found the best community in the world,here,relax and enjoy
      Hugs, Regine

From one Canadian to another, Hello Sunny it’s nice to meet you, I’m glad you’ve found CDH.

Nice to meet you all ! Hope we can all chat together 🙂 ❤❤❤

Hi Sunny,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Sunny nice to meet you and you have come to the best CD site on the internet . Please get settled in and enjoy your self  relax kick your heels off and read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl Sunny who lives in your heart and sole .  As for making friends there are so many here from all over the world to make lasting friendships with. Well again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Sunny!

Mary Jay
      Lady

Super late welcome from Montreal.. i have been away for a while.. and plus we all need sunshine in our life! xxx

Bienvenu sur le forum!

Jay

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Sunny! 🎀🌸🍭

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?